The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Jets

-Vintage Canuck-

Anybody else think we should start Markstrom next game? might as well risk him on the game we can lose. Save eddie for the must wins

If we beat LA, we will punch our ticket to the playoffs.

You save Markstrom for Arizona / Edmonton once or if we clitch.

Anybody else think we should start Markstrom next game? might as well risk him on the game we can lose. Save eddie for the must wins

Monday is basically a game 7. If the Canucks win they effectively end the chances of playing the Kings in the first round and give themselves a chance against the Flames. If they lose they're more than likely looking at a first round exit against the Kings and the Bettman Bonus.

I think a PMD and faceoff beast are our 2 most concerns for the offseason

Agreed.

Could Clendening fill the PMD role? He was up and down with us, but didn't seem to get a lot of chances to play in an offensive role, which is his calling card.

Going into this road trip I said if they go .500 it would be a success. And they did. An entertaining game to say the least. The game on Monday should be another good one against the Kings. We beat them last time , there's no saying we can't do it again.

Go Canucks Go!!!

Why does everyone keep saying we need 1 win? That would give us 97pts. Calgary and LA could potentially get more that 97 if they win all their games. Can anyone explain this

Cause LA/Calgary will play 1 more game against each other and only ONE of them walks away with 2 points.

I just can't believe I am reading," I hope Calgary wins", "I want Winnipeg to win"!

I hope they lose every game until we get an "X" beside our name.

Don't people realize that everyone east of the Rockies and south of the 49th parallel hates our guts!

If BC fell off the side of Canada tomorrow, they all could care less!

This is us against them. We owe them nothing.

Just because we think we live in the best place in the World,

Doesn't mean We Don't!!!!! :bigblush:

Archived