DAL

COL

CBJ

TOR

PHI

BOS

LOL they picked TOR to make it?!?!

EA on crack

watch the final be Anaheim vs NYR just so it's the ultimate troll cup final for Canuck fans lol

Either Kesler or AV will win the cup

Why the AV hate?

If we don't win it, I hope Ovechkin's Capitals do, and then AV's Rangers

I am hoping WPG knocks Kesler's Ducks out in the 1st round

Kesler hate, I understand. But I don't understand AV hate... why are we hating him? We fired him so he moved on and found a new job, and he is successful in his new job.

No AV hate, it would be a troll because he would win the cup with another team winning the president's trophy when he coached us to a president's trophy as well but we didn't win it.

Just did a bracket simulator prediction. NYR over STL. STL beats VAN in WCF. I'd say that's more like it...

STL isn't making it past the first round in my bracket. Have you seen minny's record in the last 2 months? they are going to demolish Stl. Stl hasn't decided on their #1 goalie, and Dubnyk has been lights out since he arrived in Minny.

I have Chi beating Van in the WCF and then beating NYR is the finals.

I like NYR's depth, but have a feeling Chi's experience will get the better of them.

STL isn't making it past the first round in my bracket. Have you seen minny's record in the last 2 months? they are going to demolish Stl. Stl hasn't decided on their #1 goalie, and Dubnyk has been lights out since he arrived in Minny.

Unstoppable force (STL) vs the immovable object (Dubnyk). Whichever falters first loses the series.

watch the final be Anaheim vs NYR just so it's the ultimate troll cup final for Canuck fans lol

Either Kesler or AV will win the cup

The AV angle makes no sense. Almost all (Mad Ogre says hi) the AV haters have crawled back under their respective rocks, or have come out and admitted they were mistaken about him.

Personally, if the Canucks don't win the Cup, I'd be happy to see Vigneault win it.

I don't hate AV, but after 1994, there is no way in hell as a Canucks fan that you should be cheering for the Rangers. Those that can honestly cheer for the Rangers definitely were not around to experience the 94 run. I hate the Rangers more than the Bruins and Blackhawks combined lol

Nobody on the Rangers were on the Rangers to experience the '94 run. It's hard to hate guys for the '94 run if they weren't involved in any way.

the ultimate troll

You need to make something else your purpose here. If the goal is trolling us, you're the problem not the solution.

Also: I hate Anaheim but have no problem with the Rangers at this point. I quite like AV and if we don't win it I'd happily watch him raise the cup. He did a lot of good things for us and he deserves a cup.

I'm not sure many would have predicted that the teams that have missed the playoffs would do so. Except Toronto (come on, this is a given). That's the beauty of this game, you just never know....

I don't hate AV, but after 1994, there is no way in hell as a Canucks fan that you should be cheering for the Rangers. Those that can honestly cheer for the Rangers definitely were not around to experience the 94 run. I hate the Rangers more than the Bruins and Blackhawks combined lol

You'd be wrong about that.

I was around for the '82 run as well, but I don't hate the Islanders for it.

I don't really hate Boston anymore... it's just Edmonton I dislike the most now. And LA and SJ... kinda.

I never did hate Boston, (aside from Marchand) but LA can suck it. It's one thing to beat a team in the playoffs, but to troll them on your official team Twitter feed afterwards is worthy of enduring disdain.

Missing the playoffs looks very good on this jerkoff franchise and it looks good on that cheap shot artist Brown, in particular.

Archived