The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Dynasty League

gmen81

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else having issues logging in? I haven't been able to log into my espn account for the past week. Searched twitter and it seems that others are having login issues as well. Just curios to see if any of you guys are experiencing the same thing.

I wonder if it has anything to do with having Windows 10? I can log in on my phone and my parents computer, but still can't log in on my computer at home.

I can log in now.

They changed it. Before you could use your email as username and log in, now they won't let me log in by entering my email as my username, but have to put my actual username.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

I can log in now.

They changed it. Before you could use your email as username and log in, now they won't let me log in by entering my email as my username, but have to put my actual username.

My problem is that I can't even get to that. I click on log in at the top right corner and nothing happens.

So are we allowed to start adding/dropping players now? Went to check it out today and saw that one had been made

Ya we are allowed. I don't know why it didn't go through the bidding process and make me bid money though. I did take away $5 of my money manually though.

Ok yeah I just tried as well with the first receiver that popped up and it didn't make me pay either. Not sure if its somebody I want yet so I'm putting him back on the market though.

So should we wait until we can figure out whats going on with being able to get players for free or just continue on?

Okay I tried a couple more times with players I want cuz I saw NPF was able to actually bid on players, but can't figure out how he did it.

Do I need to re-drop these players though because doesn't that mean I can't pick them up for another week? Will if I need to though cuz obviously a little unfair to others who may have wanted them

Edited by canuckfan_21

Okay I tried a couple more times with players I want cuz I saw NPF was able to actually bid on players, but can't figure out how he did it.

Do I need to re-drop these players though because doesn't that mean I can't pick them up for another week? Will if I need to though cuz obviously a little unfair to others who may have wanted them

Looks like it worked. How did you do it!? Edited by Jiggs50

Ok I figured out what the problem was. Apparently ESPN changed the FAAB rules for some reason. So I had to contact ESPN and get them to change it back to the old way. Hopefully it will be back to normal in the next day or 2.

As far as people being able to bid $5 on certain players and some not being able too, I have no idea