The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Dynasty League

gmen81

Dissapointing effort by my starters, and dissapointing management by me.

A few of my starters completely choked, and I left 109 points on the bench - that's how many points my opponent's starters got.

Edit: But I'll take the 2-0 start. Thanks Tom, Jules and Eifert.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Happy about the deal as I think my team is strong enough to win this year. I like Coleman a lot and it hurt to give him up but when Heyward-Bay is succeeding in that passing game Bryant filled a team need. I'm definitely not sold on Freeman and think Coleman is the better player but a time share seems likely for this year.

Edited by King Heffy

WEEK 3 REVIEW

**After missing out on the week 2 review I am looking to get back to doing weekly reviews for the remainder of the season.**

-After 3 weeks into the season we have one team that is unbeaten(team NPF) and one team that is winless(Calvin's Johnson).

Team DANGeRUSS 134.5 vs CF21- 146.5

-Team DANGeRuss fall to 1-2 on the season and a result of that has been the lack of production from his QB's and the Lions triplets(CJ, Golden and Ebron). DeAndre Hopkins has been one of the few bright spots for DANGeRUSS this year, along with Kendall Wright who has had 2 out of the 3 good weeks.

-CF21 improves to 2-1 after losing in week 2. CF21 gets the win despite his D/ST Miami Dolphins getting him -6 points. His top peformers for the week were Carson Palmer and Reuben Randle

Team NPF-189 vs Calvin Johnson's- 98

-Team NPF improved to 3-0 and looks to be a force to be reckoned with this season. A big improvement from last year. NPF got great production from Randall Cobb, James Jones, Chris Johnson and Tom Brady

-Calvin's Johnson falls to 0-3 on the season and hasn't had much to be excited about so far this season. AP was his only bright spot this week. Tough luck on Ivory who was listed as active but never saw the field.

Beats by Ray 169.5 vs Team Yaks- 160.5

-Beats by Ray wins their 2nd in a row and improve to 2-1. BBR had strong performances from Tyrod Taylor, Matt Ryan and Rishard Matthews. Also saw the return of dope smoker Le'Veon Bell.

-Team Yaks falls to 1-2 despite putting up 160.5 points. Yaks offense has surprised this year as apparently Larry Fitzgerald thinks its 2009 again. Cam Newton and Jamaal Charles also had strong weeks for Yaks

TRR IFIC-162 vs Tony Romo- 113

-TRR improves to 2-1 and puts up a sold 160 points, despite getting 0 points from Jeffrey, and 1 point from Morris. Anytime you had Arod in your lineup you will have a chance to win. Also had great weeks from Joseph Randle and Keenan Allen

-Tony Romo falls to 1-2 and hopes to get things back on track if they want to win back to back championships. It is going to be hard to win games when you have an injured QB in your starting lineup(although that was technical difficulties) and Marshawn Lynch who barely played last week. Also leaving Steve Smith on your bench doesn't help. The lone bright spot for Romo was the Cardinals D

Madness-194.5 vs Team Jiggs- 167

-No luck here for Jiggs as they put up huge points, but fall to 1-2. Things may have been different if Big Ben stayed healthy for the whole game. Devonte Freeman had a huge week for Jiggs

-Madness improves to 2-1 which is a better record then the 0-3 Saints. Madness top performers this week were AJ Green and Greg Olsen

Top Performers of the week

QB:

1.Aaron Rodgers(TRR)-34 points

2.Cam Newton(Yaks)- 29 points

3. Tyrod Taylor(BBR)-24 points

RB:

1. DeVonta Freeman(Jiggs)-39.5

2. Joseph Randle(TRR)- 28

3. Chris Johnson(NPF), Jamaal Charles(Yaks)-27.5

WR:

1. AJ Green(Madness)- 39

2. Julio Jones(CF21)- 34