The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[The Resistance] - Game 1 - END - Feedback pls

Krazz

With a resounding majority, Proposal 1.1 of:

MikeyBoy44

Dral

JohnLocke

has been chosen to take part in the destruction of the Imperial Depot on the outskirts of town.

Voting Pattern 1.1

y4rEEXP.jpg

---

Call to arms! MikeyBoy44, Dral, JohnLocke, please send in either your Support or Sabotage vote via PM.

Note: Remember, you only get one choice if you're with the Resistance, and that's to support the mission. If you're one of those filt- I mean, cunning Spies, you may submit either choice.

Note: For flavour, you may provide in the same PM what you will be doing in the mission, whether it's to drive the get-away vehicle, plant the bomb, etc. I'll leave it to your imagination, and I'll see what I can poop out during the Reveal.

Good hunting, Operatives.

So far it's the mafia crew and a pineapple. We will have the advantage since we already can get a bit of a read on each other

Or maybe that gives me the advantage. None of you have a read on me :ph34r:

I believe we try to figure out who's the spy. We need our missions to pass so we can weed out the bad guys. So it sounds like if we go in with the team I chose and the mission passes I think it basically clears us. If it fails we have to figure out who sabotaged it. First mission seems like its a crap shoot a lot like mafia. I would say we spend some time taking note of accepts and denies.

Yes, we need to all work together to figure out who the spies are. Even if first mission is a success, that means nothing. I've played plenty of games where the spies allow the first one to succeed.

You make me hate myself for chosing you..... :(

Why? I have no choice but to vote for success ;)

I have a sneaky feeling you're going to sabotage the mission and blame it on me with a "I tried to pick people I thought would help" excuse

Why? I have no choice but to vote for success ;)

I have a sneaky feeling you're going to sabotage the mission and blame it on me with a "I tried to pick people I thought would help" excuse

My picks we obviously a crap shot. But your posts are very discerning. Lets start this over. Why did you choose disapprove?

If Mikeyboy is a spy and wants to fail the mission there's no way he put another spy on the team.

I'm thinking the first mission will probably go through regardless of whether or not one of JL, MK44 or Dral is a spy. Each mission gets more members as the game progresses so failing the first one, where only 3 get to go, would pretty much guarantee you will not get to go on another right?

The plan was foolproof. The demolitions expert of the group built the bomb to do exactly what needed to be done. The best operative snuck into the Depot, planted the bomb right by the propane tanks, just as planned. But... the bomb never went off.

Sabotage! Did Dral build a dud, while he was drunkenly fornicating as he was working on the bomb? Or was it MikeyBoy44, who bear-hugged the bomb to the destination while muttering nothings about rainbows and unicorns? Did JohnLocke signal for assistance to his buddies in the Empire while he was waiting behind in the getaway?

Regardless, the mission has FAILED.

otherwise is our new Mission Leader. Perhaps he can do better?

We are on Proposal Mission 2.1, which requires 4 members.

Good hunting, Operatives.

Archived