The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[The Resistance] - Game 1 - END - Feedback pls

Krazz

There we go got some people offering input which is what I was going for

Out of the first 3 Dral is the most suspicious and MB is IMO the least suspicious

Out of the rest Aladeen and Pineapples seem the most likely to be resistance BW does as well though his pledge to reject any mission he's not part of is pretty counter productive IMO

Why do we trust you wont be the one to sabotage?

In a game like this its pretty much impossible to know with certainty who is what faction it comes down more to gut feelings than anything else. I'm a member of the resistance and if people feel that another team has a better chance of success than that's their prerogative and I only ask that people at the very least state why they're against the team proposed.

You have had little to no input into anything other than not picking you is a mistake. I would suggest maybe some input of your list. Right now you seem to be working against rather than for the resistance.

Well let's see what happens in the next round when I'm in charge. Hopefully the game won't ride on my success at that point.

Proposal Mission 2.2 - dral - reject

tough to say about Aladeen, he's just so bad at reading me, or maybe he is mafia scum and just playing it up...

50% chance MB44 is mafia as well, so yeah, not feeling good about this at all

Proposal Mission 2.2 - Aladeen - approved

I know it's not gonna pass but I think this is the best chance at the mission succeeding.

We have to be careful though I think the spies may be rejecting this because there are no spies on this mission.

Just to confirm, the following is the proposal by Dr.Strangelove this time around:

Proposal Mission 2.2 - Dr.Strangelove, MikeyBoy44, Pineapples, Aladeen

Ok I pick Pineapples , Aladeen and Mikeyboy to join this mission

Please have your votes on this proposal in by 10:47PM today.

Good hunting,

Game Spreadsheet

Proposal Mission 2.2 - Aladeen - approved

I know it's not gonna pass but I think this is the best chance at the mission succeeding.

We have to be careful though I think the spies may be rejecting this because there are no spies on this mission.

Im seriously thinking the same thing.

Proposal Mission 2. 2.- MikeyBoy44 - Approve

Archived