The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[The Resistance] - Game 1 - END - Feedback pls

Krazz

That's a terrible idea. We will gain no information from that. Chances are very high if they don't take any of us, the next team will have at least 1 spy. And then we're down 2 missions with no idea who the spies are.

so she takes you two and it passes still proves nothing since you get a choice.

Generally a spy wouldn't reject the mission if he knew it could be failed.

Based on that, I'm leaning towards Dral being the safest of the 3.

Wow jl dont even. Dont take any of us at all now.

I find this comment to be suspicious...

Otherwise, make of my comments what you will. What do you make of all this?

The plan was foolproof. The demolitions expert of the group built the bomb to do exactly what needed to be done. The best operative snuck into the Depot, planted the bomb right by the propane tanks, just as planned. But... the bomb never went off.

Sabotage! Did Dral build a dud, while he was drunkenly fornicating as he was working on the bomb? Or was it MikeyBoy44, who bear-hugged the bomb to the destination while muttering nothings about rainbows and unicorns? Did JohnLocke signal for assistance to his buddies in the Empire while he was waiting behind in the getaway?

Regardless, the mission has FAILED.

otherwise is our new Mission Leader. Perhaps he can do better?

We are on Proposal Mission 2.1, which requires 4 members.

Good hunting, Operatives.

So did each of the members send you a description?

I, as well, am leaning towards me being the safest of the 3

Agree with BW don't trust any of those 3. They are all shady as frack. I would have said dral most of all but MB thinks he's innocent from the convo in this thread?!? Wtf?!? Again I will personally vote against any mission with those three on the team.

DRAL KNEW the mission was going to pass. It's all just for show dral should be top suspect for sure. If he was the deciding vote that rejected the mission then maybe that would have meant something but his vote, the last vote I might add counts for nothing.

Agree with BW don't trust any of those 3. They are all shady as frack. I would have said dral most of all but MB thinks he's innocent from the convo in this thread?!? Wtf?!? Again I will personally vote against any mission with those three on the team.

Dral rejected the mission when it was already for sure going through. Either he was just being Dral or he wanted to make himself look good before he sabotaged the mission.

I wouldn't take any of Dral, Mikey or JL on the next mission to be safe.

But if only 1 of them was a spy, that leaves 3 of the remaining 7 as spies. Not good odds.

DRAL KNEW the mission was going to pass. It's all just for show dral should be top suspect for sure. If he was the deciding vote that rejected the mission then maybe that would have meant something but his vote, the last vote I might add counts for nothing.

Well if it counted for nothing than what makes him the top suspect? Other than his reputation.

This is actually getting confusing when I'm trying to get a read on two different Drals. :P

But seriously if otherwise takes any of you 3 there's a good chance the mission is failing and then we're down 2-0.

Don't bother, I'm normal TP in both games...

And just for the record, I knew it was going to pass regardless of what I did, but I actually didn't know I was on the team hehe

Archived