The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who would you rather have?

Supra

Who would you rather have?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just want to get a general consensus of what this fanbase thinks. I think the clear skill picks are better than what the Canucks have...

Barbashev - Nylander - Nichushkin

x - Konecny - x

vs

Virtanen - Horvat - Boeser

x - McCann - x

To me, we have a 2nd line potential and a 3rd line center vs the missed picks, which have easy 1st line potential and a 2nd line center.

Discuss

Sure that Nylander line would score a lot of goals but they would let in a lot to. I'd rather have some good tough two way Canadian boys on my squad thank you very much.

Barbashev is a fantastic two way player. Nichushkin's two way ability is underrated. So is Nylander's.. and Konecny is another great two way player.

Another one of these threads... Really?

Sure that Nylander line would score a lot of goals but they would let in a lot to. I'd rather have some good tough two way Canadian boys on my squad thank you very much.

I don't know how anyone can argue that

Virtanen - Horvat - Boeser

has more 1st line potential than

Barbashev - Nylander - Nichushkin

They "Could" be better but we will NEVER know for sure. Potential is potentially great but REALISTICALLY I like what we've got better.

They "Could" be better but we will NEVER know for sure. Potential is potentially great but REALISTICALLY I like what we've got better.

You don't realistically think that Horvat has 1C potential do you? Or that Virtanen has elite offensive 1st line wing potential... Honestly Boeser is the guy I see with 1st line potential of those three and even then it's still in a lot of doubt

I really look forward to what we've got going for us in the not so distant future. Horvat would destroy the leafs little princess from frozen.

I'm really looking forward to hearing Don Cherry's take on the "new look" mini-mite Leaflets.

leafblower.jpg

(someone needs to photoshop Nylander's head in there)

You don't realistically think that Horvat has 1C potential do you? Or that Virtanen has elite offensive 1st line wing potential... Honestly Boeser is the guy I see with 1st line potential of those three and even then it's still in a lot of doubt

I see a line that could physically crush, check and score. HARD WORK vs figure skating. So yeah I see a future 1st line.

Archived