The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: RWBY (Game Over; TP Win!)

thejazz97

Reading the OP is too difficult. How standard is this game?

This post implies nothing of my role and/or role pwers if I happen to have any, and anyone who disagrees with this quite obviously has nefarious interests.

sorry but, nefarious interests :bigblush:

Yeah, I guess I'll just keep saving myself round after round until someone takes a shot.

Regular TPs should still contact me with their role name and picture. Let's try to narrow down people for the first lynch.

P sure Doc can only self save twice.

Way to blow my cover. Now the mafia will know when to kill me.

Unvote; Vote Otis for reading and blowing. Coincedentally, those are 112's 2 favorite things.

Can't be a coincidence

Lel well it's better you know than to make the mistake

If that's the case.. I can't wait to meet 112 :wub:

Vote Beluga Whale

I can't remember the last time I've been lynched.

Gg tp going to lose..sheriff contact me.

You owe me a dollar every time you say this. It's copy written.

As the Great Special Zfetch, I will come out with my role right away cuz why not.

I am Penny, the protector.

I'm essentially the doctumblr_mwdc27zG5d1s5wms6o4_1280.jpg

In order to get this alliance started right away, the vig should attempt to kill me rather than taking a wild-shot in the dark.

I will then save myself, and TP specials can contact me once they've seen their proof.

If no one else claims doc, that can also be used as proof and you can also then contact me.

I still recommend Specials to contact me right away so we can get an alliance going.

If any special here watches the show and this chick checks out as the possible doc, you can also feel free to contact me.

But I think the most logical things is for the vig to go after me, I to save myself, and then the alliance can get started.

Also, ALL REGULAR TP should contact me with their role name and picture name since you got nothing to lose, and then we can come to a better decision come the lynch.

:picard:

We should just lynch you and see what happens

Archived