The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames - Wed, Oct 7, 2015 - SN/SN360 - 7:00 PT/8:00 MT/10:00 ET

cleowin

NOOOOOOOOO !!!! god damnit .. if you have never heard this guy call a game then prepare yourself .. why do we get ripped off like that ??? what the hell is the problem here ????

Sportsnet hates Vancouver fans. That's it.

This guy is garbage. I'm gonna drink until I can't decipher his words.

Oh wait... Fml I can't drink tonight, gotta drive home. Well I might just blow my brains out.

NOOOOOOOOO !!!! god damnit .. if you have never heard this guy call a game then prepare yourself .. why do we get ripped off like that ??? what the hell is the problem here ????

Because sportsnet is the home for hockey unless your a Canucks fan.

It was part of the deal that spots net carried on cbcs tradition of screwing the nucks fans over.

Sportsnet hates Vancouver fans. That's it.

This guy is garbage. I'm gonna drink until I can't decipher his words.

hahaha .. seriously though .. i waited for this game forever ... and we have to hear that idiot call it ????? We deserve shorty ... what a disappointment .. Rominuk is the only plat by play man that mixes up players constantly ..and I mean right handed and left handed players .. thats hard to do where do we sign the petition ?????

hahaha .. seriously though .. i waited for this game forever ... and we have to hear that idiot call it ????? We deserve shorty ... what a disappointment .. Rominuk is the only plat by play man that mixes up players constantly ..and I mean right handed and left handed players .. thats hard to do where do we sign the petition ?????

If you're at home, mute the TV and turn on the radio. I would but I'm not home =(

Gotta hear it hahahaha

Archived