The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

On 3/28/2018 at 11:55 AM, Xbox said:

Speaking of Wiggins, I feel bad for the Timberwolves. They were finally goona make the playoffs but Butler got hurt.

They're still hanging on to that 8th seed!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xbox said:

And Butler is back to save the day! Hope they can get that 7th seed because a healthy Rockets team will have their way with them.

Big games coming up for the Nuggets, Wolves and OKC.

• Cheers 1

Raps over Was in 7

Mil over Bos in 5

Phil over Heat in 5

Cavs over Indy in 4

Hous over Min in 5

GS over Spurs in 5

Por over Pels in 7

Okc over Jazz in 6

Really tough matchup for the Raps. Gonna get to find out if they're really a different team. 

OKC vs Jazz should be the most fun matchup. Pels vs Por should be high scoring aswell. 

1 hour ago, Van40 said:

Raps over Was in 7

Mil over Bos in 5

Phil over Heat in 5

Cavs over Indy in 4

Hous over Min in 5

GS over Spurs in 5

Por over Pels in 7

Okc over Jazz in 6

Really tough matchup for the Raps. Gonna get to find out if they're really a different team. 

OKC vs Jazz should be the most fun matchup. Pels vs Por should be high scoring aswell. 

Pretty much agree with all your predictions, but I could see the wizard beating the raptors in 7. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sikhguy23 said:

Pretty much agree with all your predictions, but I could see the wizard beating the raptors in 7. 

Wouldn't be surprised at all. Wiz historically with this core have always gave the Raps fits. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2018 at 7:52 PM, Alflives said:

I kind of really hate everything TO, especially that which is forced down our throats.  I used to cheer for the Jays, but no more since the whole Canad’s team.  Same for the Raptors.  I’ll be cheering for the other teams.  Go Wizards Go!

I've rooted for the Raptors since the really bad years with Bosh and Gay.  With the Grizzlies moving and Expos games never being played the Toronto teams became Canada's teams by default.  The only reason they're being marketed like this is because both teams are pretty competitive (first time in forever).  I am completely okay with this.  Hard to root for another team when I can't watch their games.

Just 1 game but damn, hopefully they don't lose the next game. Huge props to the Pacers though for playing some great D, and Oladip is proving he's for real.

Lue is a freaking joke playing Green 21 minutes good job you goof, guy did absolutely nothing today. Lebron better hope his back can carry the load.