The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

I've said it before JR has got to be one of the stupider players in the league, and whats up with all the 3s they were chucking up in the second half. Lue can't make changes in game, this dude is worse then Willie Desjardains, absolute joke of a coach he is. LeBron wasn't even attacking in the 3rd quarter, whole team looked out of breath. &^@#ing ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sikhguy23 said:

I've said it before JR has got to be one of the stupider players in the league, and whats up with all the 3s they were chucking up in the second half. Lue can't make changes in game, this dude is worse then Willie Desjardains, absolute joke of a coach he is. LeBron wasn't even attacking in the 3rd quarter, whole team looked out of breath. &^@#ing ridiculous. 

Worse than Willie D?  Not possible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sikhguy23 said:

Legitimately one of the 3 worse coaches in the league. Cedi and TT don't even get minutes

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

This is not acceptable. 

No excuses for that, LeBron was horrible in the third the team as a whole needs to play 48 minutes on Sunday otherwise they will be done 3-1. 

Ps. That play might also be due to his back hurting from carrying this team for a whole year :P

2 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

DRose looks awesome. And that makes me really happy. He could have been an alltime great

People act like his MVP season was some fluke. Health deprived him of a great career. I see him in the same light as a guy like Lindros. You have to respect what these guys were at their peak.

45 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Man davis and holiday absolutely balled out this entire series

Really happy for Davis. No longer is some talking head on TV going to say "But he has never won a playoff game". Many people including me dismissed his comments that they could make the Finals had Boogie not gotten hurt. He might actually be right as they were just starting to figure out how to play with each other.