The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nardwuar suffers stroke

GLASSJAW

On 12/9/2015, 5:20:27, GLASSJAW said:

There are a lot of interviews that go poorly. His interviews with Blur and Sonic Youth are particularly awkward... Jay Z seems like he has no personality at all in his interview, too.

Some people don't understand him because that's his whole shtick, He's supposed to appear 'awkward'...I think he's dope..mostly because all the goldmine he brings to every interview..very knowledgeable dude also..Always does his research to the point where even you go ' how the f did he know that?..

My fav interviews are with him and Snoop though, great chemistry but the best is when Nardwuar goes into his pause pose at the end and Snoop just blasts him with weed..I just wanna know how f'n high he prob is after the show!

On 12/9/2015, 5:51:52, debluvscanucks said:

Hope he has a full and quick recovery....too young to be afflicted with the possible residue of a stroke (I know, my Mom had one around that age and was paralyzed on her left side).  Really depends on how quick he was attended to, etc.  I know that the physical therapy afterward is also a huge factor, but is difficult as relearning to walk, eat, talk, etc. can be part of it.  Even eating/swallowing was very hard for my Mom after her stroke.

Yepp, that's why they call it the 'silent killer'..life's a trip how things can happen so fast and totally change your perspective on life, It's like anything such as a stroke or heart-attack could happen to anyone at any age..best wishes to your mom, hope she get's better.

On 2015-12-11 at 11:53 PM, nux4lyfe said:

Some people don't understand him because that's his whole shtick, He's supposed to appear 'awkward'...I think he's dope..mostly because all the goldmine he brings to every interview..very knowledgeable dude also..Always does his research to the point where even you go ' how the f did he know that?..

My fav interviews are with him and Snoop though, great chemistry but the best is when Nardwuar goes into his pause pose at the end and Snoop just blasts him with weed..I just wanna know how f'n high he prob is after the show!

Yepp, that's why they call it the 'silent killer'..life's a trip how things can happen so fast and totally change your perspective on life, It's like anything such as a stroke or heart-attack could happen to anyone at any age..best wishes to your mom, hope she get's better.

Thanks nux......unfortunately although the stroke didn't take her down, brain cancer a few years ago finally did.  Like your Father, she was a trooper.  May they both RIP up there, free of pain and suffering.  xo

19 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Thanks nux......unfortunately although the stroke didn't take her down, brain cancer a few years ago finally did.  Like your Father, she was a trooper.  May they both RIP up there, free of pain and suffering.  xo

I am sorry to hear that. They are in a better place, I have no doubt in my mind.

Archived