The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canada vs Sweden 9:00 AM PST on TSN (Pre-Tournament)

Gstank29

7 minutes ago, BettyWhites44 said:

Whose your internet provider? You can live stream it on TSN.

I am with Shaw. I tried TSN, it said I need to be subscribed to the channel through my provider (I don't use cable), I just bought a year of NHL online streams (cheaper, all I watch is hockey anyway).

3 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I am with Shaw. I tried TSN, it said I need to be subscribed to the channel through my provider (I don't use cable), I just bought a year of NHL online streams (cheaper, all I watch is hockey anyway).

If you know your account # you can just make an account and login in with that. 

6 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

Where this "he's bad in his own end" shenanigans came from I have no idea. He back checked hard and was rarely out of position from what I seen of him. With that said he didn't exactly pile up the minutes so it's harder to notice him here.

Partly because pretty much every youngster it told to play defensively first especially coming from juniors. Think back to when both Virt and McCann made the team. They both said that all WD showed was 10 clips in a row of them not getting their man. With their limited ice time, there shouldn't be that many clips of them not back checking after the 8-9 games they had played.

Just now, homersexual said:

Partly because pretty much every youngster it told to play defensively first especially coming from juniors. Think back to when both Virt and McCann made the team. They both said that all WD showed was 10 clips in a row of them not getting their man. With their limited ice time, there shouldn't be that many clips of them not back checking after the 8-9 games they had played.

Both had to learn the defensive side of the game at the NHL level and not in the AHL where they normally teach that kind of stuff.
Its kinda like learning how to drive but your first car is a Ferrari instead of a Toyota Camry lol.

Archived