The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Value of) Dalton Prout

Just wondering.

He's a right-handed shot, and is currently one of the Blue Jackets' extra defensemen (Cody Goloubef, also R-handed, is the other).

What would the price tag on him be? He's 6'3, 230 according to hockeydb. Doesn't score much.

Weber +, perhaps?

Weber is the golden child so that wont happen, but I do like the idea of acquiring him. He would be a good 7th defenceman.

I would also like to get Peluso from Winnipeg. One of the toughest enforcer in the league and has some good hands. Has as many points as Prust with less games played. Oh and he hits like a truck too.

Bartkowski forProut and Prust for Peluso, teams would never mess with the twins.

50 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

Weber is the golden child so that wont happen, but I do like the idea of acquiring him. He would be a good 7th defenceman.

I would also like to get Peluso from Winnipeg. One of the toughest enforcer in the league and has some good hands. Has as many points as Prust with less games played. Oh and he hits like a truck too.

Bartkowski forProut and Prust for Peluso, teams would never mess with the twins.

They wouldn't have to mess with the Sedins, they'd just skate by those pylons.

Archived