The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Dragon Ball Z-Goku Vs Vegeta: The Final Battle

Höglander87

DBZ  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

So far, 112's posting style has been quite-mafia like.

JJ's list fits that category as well. Way too early to make a serious list.

Although it is early, those two would be our best candidates for mafia.

JJ's posts have struck me as scummy as well.

112 automatically gets a free pass to round two unless someone investigates her as mafia. 

1 hour ago, JAY JAY said:

After extensive scientific evaluations the player list is determined as follows: Red=Mafia, Green=TP, Purple=Cult

Player list:

1. g_bassi13

2. Qwags

3. Baer

4. Milk & Honey

5. Dr.S

6. Dral

7.fwybwed

8. Aladeen

9. Kazmanian Devil

10. John Locke

11. Lewitelli

12. Canuckslegacy

13. King Heffy

14. Mathew Barzal

15. 112

16. Zfetch

17. Otherwise

18. HashtagNucks

19. JAY JAY

20. GFY

21. Time Lord

22. Master Radishes

23. Ilduce34

24. Beluga Whale

25. Drouin

26. Doughtycheck

27. Intoewsables

28. Mau5trap

29. Where's Wellwood    GK

Vote Beluga Whale :P

If there was that many cult members  this game would basically be over already. 

I am not cult but I have been converted at least the last three times there has been one! 

One game i had been converted just after I single handedly decimated the cult by getting Virt hung I believe and two other members killed lol. 

5 hours ago, Dral said:

Confirmed cult... Toews always says this when he's cult...

vote Toews

There is some merit to this post IMO. 

39 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

JJ's posts have struck me as scummy as well.

112 automatically gets a free pass to round two unless someone investigates her as mafia. 

I don't like this post, although I believe BW to be what he says he is I don't think anyone should get a free pass to the next round. 112 showing up Mafia in a Virt game would not surprise me at all, regardless of how random his penis can be! 

14 minutes ago, One one two said:

ur scum reading me because Virt's hosting

So? You're not even scum reading me at all and you voted for me, if I was fully scum reading you (you were just leaning scum IMO) I would have voted for you. But with these last two posts the likelihood of you being Mafia has definitely increased.

Anyone making any type of list when most people have 0-5 posts is just wasting time. So many players who aren't good to be nice aren't posting.  Just to hard to read players at this time.

I don't really care what others think but I will do what I want and when I want. So don't look past me and think I am just a normal tp. I may be a normal tp but I am the biggest mafia threat in this game. Not even being cocky or anything. I am legit the best tp player playing here!

Spoiler

Not a secret anymore but I am the best.

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

Anyone making any type of list when most people have 0-5 posts is just wasting time. So many players who aren't good to be nice aren't posting.  Just to hard to read players at this time.

I don't really care what others think but I will do what I want and when I want. So don't look past me and think I am just a normal tp. I may be a normal tp but I am the biggest mafia threat in this game. Not even being cocky or anything. I am legit the best tp player playing here!

Reveal hidden contents

Obvious Mafia trying to look like Mr. Satan

22 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Hide contents

Lmfao

Archived