The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

I don't really believe CL but I don't want to lynch him right now just in case he's telling the truth. I saw we give him a  round or two and focus on clearing up this situation a bit more.

Imo we need to be lynching one of Ilduce , virt ,MH ,or Aladeen to try and clear the water a bit. I personally feel Aladeen is TP. With that in mind I would prefer to lynch M&H tonight.

jazz -ilduce/virt=mafia

BW -virt/mh=tp

Fetchy aladeen/mh=mafia

CL - BW/GG=TP

Thoughts ?

Just now, Dr.Strangelove said:

I don't really believe CL but I don't want to lynch him right now just in case he's telling the truth. I saw we give him a  round or two and focus on clearing up this situation a bit more.

Imo we need to be lynching one of Ilduce , virt ,MH ,or Aladeen to try and clear the water a bit. I personally feel Aladeen is TP. With that in mind I would prefer to lynch M&H tonight.

jazz -ilduce/virt=mafia

BW -virt/mh=tp

Fetchy aladeen/mh=mafia

CL - BW/GG=TP

Thoughts ?

Of course you'd say that. Been inactive, haven't said anything, so just now you're "not trusting" me like everyone else is. Please bandwagon on others' thoughts some more.

4 minutes ago, CanucksLegacy said:

Of course you'd say that. Been inactive, haven't said anything, so just now you're "not trusting" me like everyone else is. Please bandwagon on others' thoughts some more.

I'm not trusting you because the way you came out was sketchy as fick.Also why just call me out on this ? several other posters have said they don't believe you.

As for inactivity I was at a doctors appointment to get my cast off and I'm hardly the only one who's been inactive this game guys like bassi and caboose are far worse offenders there

Did I miss the part where Fwybed had anything suggesting the vote not be on him? Or are we just looking for more guilty looking persons?

CL's claim probably buys him a round to figure things out.

Sounds like there are probably Mafia in this discussion throwing out multiple conflicting stories to muddle the waters up.

1 minute ago, g_bassi13 said:

I mean discussion is good, but either everyone including myself is a potato, or the Mafia are guiding things along.

Well I didn't think that was the case until Virt came out that he was lying about being tracker. 

It still doesn't look good on CL that he happened to investigate BW who Virt said was the person he tracked him to initially.

Just now, Dr.Strangelove said:

Honestly I could see Virt being mafia here

If he is we can just let the vig kill him, cause obviously they will know he is lying. 

I would still like to hear from KH... he instantaneously dismissed CL's role claim. Now really he would do this under two scenarios:

1) He was mafia and knew that CL was telling the truth and hoping he could get the sheriff lynched.

2) He may be the other sheriff and knows that CL is lying and thinks we should hang him.

Just now, Aladeen said:

Well I didn't think that was the case until Virt came out that he was lying about being tracker. 

It still doesn't look good on CL that he happened to investigate BW who Virt said was the person he tracked him to initially.

If he is we can just let the vig kill him, cause obviously they will know he is lying. 

I would still like to hear from KH... he instantaneously dismissed CL's role claim. Now really he would do this under two scenarios:

1) He was mafia and knew that CL was telling the truth and hoping he could get the sheriff lynched.

2) He may be the other sheriff and knows that CL is lying and thinks we should hang him.

Definitely 

18 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

So gross.

Ima post a quick list in case I die, TPs please refer back to this:

Town:

Zfetch

Jazz

Aladeen

Virt

GG

Qwags

KH

Milk 

Mafia:

Vrienzy

otherwise

JL

fwybwed

Barzal

ilduce

Dr. S

It's funny because he was wrong about the first 2 names on that list, on top of getting the Kaz lynch wrong, but it's not as if the remaining people form a bad list. Particularly Fwybed.

The TP list really depends on how these sheriff claims work out. Particularly what happens to CL at nightfall.

Can someone list down exactly what sheriff claims people have been made, and who has been claimed to be investigated. Everything up to this point.

26 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

jazz -ilduce/virt=mafia

BW -virt/mh=tp

Fetchy aladeen/mh=mafia

CL - BW/GG=TP

Thoughts ?

1 minute ago, g_bassi13 said:

It's funny because he was wrong about the first 2 names on that list, on top of getting the Kaz lynch wrong, but it's not as if the remaining people form a bad list. Particularly Fwybed.

The TP list really depends on how these sheriff claims work out. Particularly what happens to CL at nightfall.

Can someone list down exactly what sheriff claims people have been made, and who has been claimed to be investigated. Everything up to this point.

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Is there any more information you can give us as to why you instantly don't believe CL?

Just figured he would have come out with it before while we were trying to figure out who's who.  The fact he didn't come out until AFTER Virt's claim of watching him screams mafia. 

7 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Just figured he would have come out with it before while we were trying to figure out who's who.  The fact he didn't come out until AFTER Virt's claim of watching him screams mafia. 

There's plenty of reason to be skeptical about coming out. There were around 3-4 OTHER sheriffs? There'll be plenty of he said she said regarding investigations. I see no reason to include even more sheriffs than there are. Especially with no doctor/medkit; it'd create an imbalance.

As for coming out, if Virt was indeed the tracker then he did track my investigation to BW. If I were Mafia, do you really think i'd claim a role with the risk of being counter-claimed? Keep in mind, Intoews said that it was a stretch to even find 25 characters. Like think about your logic for a second.

30 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

Aladeen, BW and Green Goblin for me. All TP.

Just now, CanucksLegacy said:

There's plenty of reason to be skeptical about coming out. There were around 3-4 OTHER sheriffs? There'll be plenty of he said she said regarding investigations. I see no reason to include even more sheriffs than there are. Especially with no doctor/medkit; it'd create an imbalance.

As for coming out, if Virt was indeed the tracker then he did track my investigation to BW. If I were Mafia, do you really think i'd claim a role with the risk of being counter-claimed? Keep in mind, Intoews said that it was a stretch to even find 25 characters. Like think about your logic for a second.

Sheriff is the safest role to fake when there's already multiple claims though.  I'd be shocked if at least one of our "sheriffs" isn't mafia.

29 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

So just 4 then? I don't know who, but it feels like we're missing someone.

2 minutes ago, CanucksLegacy said:

Aladeen, BW and Green Goblin for me. All TP.

Good to know, thanks.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Sheriff is the safest role to fake when there's already multiple claims though.  I'd be shocked if at least one of our "sheriffs" isn't mafia.

Very easy to fake a sheriff's role. Based on timing though, Zfetch is probably clear.

Archived