The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG: The Sim

Kazmanian Devil

Stars are looking to become a bit more gritty in our bottom 6, as well as our bottom pairing D (Ryan Murphy could be available - had a great first year last year). Could also potentially be in the market to trade one of Drouin (One of the top 10 LW'ers as rated by the sim) or Hemsky (PPG player in the past 3 years). PM me if you're looking to move some pieces around to better suit your team.

The entire Predators roster is having an awful season at this point as no one can consistently score unlike the previous two seasons. With that being said. I've decided to blow it up, although I won't be selling players for cheap just because they're underperforming. The following players are made available:

Shea Weber - 1st Pairing D
James Neal - First line winger (Can play both wings, has been near PPG first 2 seasons)
Filip Forsberg - Top 6 winger (Can play both wings, had 54 points last season)
Ryan Ellis - Top 4 D (Last season had 32 points)
Jeff Petry - Top 4 D (Has been probably my best D overall this year)
Craig Smith - Top 6 RW (A complimentary winger who has actually made every line he plays on work for whatever reason)
Cody Hodgson (Top 9 C, has played on 3C for all 3 seasons on my team and has managed a 0.5PPG clip consistently)
Bryan Little (2C, had a bad year last season in WPG, has been my 2nd best forward so far this year)
Pekka Rinne (Elite Goaltender, getting old though, 2 years from expiring contract)

Any players not listed can still be inquired about but I'll be looking to trade the names listed first before I trade anyone else

I'm looking for 1st round draft picks (This year only), high end prospects (depending on the player), and replacement roster players of lesser quality to fill in the gaps. Salary can be retained on any one year deals.

On 02/07/2016 at 10:26 PM, Baer. said:

Montreal waives Paul Byron

@Spoderman

On 02/07/2016 at 10:29 PM, Nail said:

Edmonton places a claim on Paul Byron lel.

We wish Bogdan luck in Montreal, unfortunately not really any room for him short term and long term with the emergence of Yan-Pavel Laplante.

Thanks to Baer for the easy negotations

Please remove Byron from my roster

@Spoderman @MikeyBoy44

Archived