The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Crap I knew you were after nightfall last night sorry DrS I was hoping I could convince the Mafia that I was sheriff... Everyone on DrS bandwagon is sketchy as hell... My bet is they were going to try to get you lynched and MK me thinking that would be the best bet to take out the sheriff. Jazz vote was sketchy because he voted you earlier with no reasoning whatsoever, JL and TL too... And even KH it would t surprise me if those are the last 4 Mafia.

unvote; vote KH

I did have reasoning for voting him both times but IIRC I unvoted both times.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Crap I knew you were after nightfall last night sorry DrS I was hoping I could convince the Mafia that I was sheriff... Everyone on DrS bandwagon is sketchy as hell... My bet is they were going to try to get you lynched and MK me thinking that would be the best bet to take out the sheriff. Jazz vote was sketchy because he voted you earlier with no reasoning whatsoever, JL and TL too... And even KH it would t surprise me if those are the last 4 Mafia.

unvote; vote KH

Yeah after I die look long and hard at those who where nitpicking and or really reaching for a reason to lynch me. Also look long and hard at the bandwagon on me especially those who are not  taking their votes off me after I came out as sheriff

7 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

Wait a second.. mafia ploy?

At this point, I think Dr. S is leading the votes. If he isn't lynched, he extends his life by another round, and then we're forced to waste our lynch on him next round. 

It's a low-risk gambit for him. Does that make sense or am I just tripping?

6 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

Aladeen and 112 (at this point obviously) are the easiest investigation claims to make.. Makes me weary... 

potato drawing potatoes

Round 3 Vote Count

King Heffy (5)

Kazmanian Devil, falcon45ca, Dr.Strangelove, Aladeen, Blue Jay

Kazmanian Devil (3)

Alain Vigneault, Jay Jay, thejazz97,

Dr.Strangelove (2)

Time Lord, JohnLocke

Thejazz97 (1)

Dral

Not Voting (3)

Zfetch, Mau5trap, King Heffy

Trial by Thunderdome Vote Count

Blue Jay (8)

Kazmanian Devil, thejazz97, Aladeen, falcon45ca, Zfetch, JohnLocke, King Heffy, Dr.Strangelove,

Alain Vigneault (1)

Jay Jay

Not Voting (5)

Mau5trap, Blue Jay, Dral, Time Lord,  Alain Vigneault,

Just now, King Heffy said:

Vote kaz.

You guys are a bunch of potatoes.

Says the guy who forced the sheriff to come out, everyone that was on DrS this round is so sketchy, guaranteed the Mafia were thinking that it was either me or DrS who was the sheriff... Get drS lynched, MK me and they hedge their bets. 

If you paid attention to the thread it was easy to see after last nightfall DrS wasn't Mafia. 

The only potatoes in this game are any TP that at any point had their vote on DrS this round.

Archived