The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Listening To...Canadian Edition.

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

He sang that but unfortunately no one got it on video.  He is in great health.  He just came back from driving to Ontario and back playing gigs along the way.

I've only talked to him a couple of times, but he seems like a really good dude.

As I have previously mentioned, he put on an 1 and 1/2 show at Glendale Lodge way back in ........?, for the staff and residents at the former Handicapped hospital, in Victoria.

I thanked him for that, while push starting his van on the Skeena Queen, about 15 years later.:)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gurn said:

I've only talked to him a couple of times, but he seems like a really good dude.

As I have previously mentioned, he put on an 1 and 1/2 show at Glendale Lodge way back in ........?, for the staff and residents at the former Handicapped hospital, in Victoria.

I thanked him for that, while push starting his van on the Skeena Queen, about 15 years later.:)

Very nice man.  Stayed after the show and talked to everyone and answered questions.  He also talked with my son and they went in his room because Valdy wanted to see his  Taylor Made and Rickenbacker guitars.

Could contain: Guitar, Musical Instrument, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Guitarist, Performer, Shoe, Face

Edited by The Arrogant Worms
  • Like 1
On 5/13/2023 at 9:35 AM, Ghostsof1915 said:

You can see how well structured this song is already. The Monkees just didn't change much, just added more harmony, and Nesmith kicked in some reverb guitar.

Burrard Street Bridge in the 80's

That's my favourite RR song....always have loved it. Well, aside from that other (hockey) song that still makes me cry/think of Luc.

• Like 1

Today I was asked what my favourite Canadian song/band/artist is. I can't answer...Canadian bands are my favourite. This one still takes me back to when my brother was using and I felt helpless as I watched him wither away. He's so awesome that he beat his addiction (although it's never truly "over" and is a lifelong battle...he's winning for 16 years now).

• Cheers 1
  • 2 weeks later...