The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[mafia] All the way up (Game on)

otherwise

25 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

This isn't even arguing.  I was just stating my opinion on your vote on how I perceived it.

Not sure why you were dissuaded to take it off so soon.

Needed to unvote so I could vote for someone else.

Since that wasn't an argument between us, you aren't tp maybe.

You are still suspect, I'd like to hear other player's thoughts on AV.

5 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I got roleblocked this round, tried to investigate Heffy.

Just curious if you are indeed the sheriff why haven't you been killed? A team with BW and zfetch isn't full of noobs.

Please investigate me today if you are the real sheriff. Let the results speak for themselves.

@JAY JAY

MH has been kinda fishy but I haven't played enough with him to know if this is TP Milk or Mafia Milk

TL has been very quiet with not many memorable posts.

Heffy very quiet too but nothing overly memorable,

Not sure if any are scum but those would be my guesses.

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

@JAY JAY

MH has been kinda fishy but I haven't played enough with him to know if this is TP Milk or Mafia Milk

TL has been very quiet with not many memorable posts.

Heffy very quiet too but nothing overly memorable,

Not sure if any are scum but those would be my guesses.

This is so scum like.  You are trying to be helpful but you aren't really helping the town with this.

Vote AV 

31 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

town list no order

kaz

JJ

aladeen

bj

lewt

Your town list: How is Lewt tp? What makes you think BJ is tp?

50/50

fwybwed

I agree here, fwybwed is hard to pinpoint, but he has played a decent game(He's trying at least.

scum list no order

AV

Fox

TL

KH

Your scum list: While I agree that KH and AV are scummy(KH more so), I don't get scummy vibes from TL or Fox.

Why do you?

also @JAY JAY KH did say he wouldn't be busy but he seems scared to point the finger at anyone when he is on. 

Yes he certainly did, but that is no excuse for his scummy play. He has been on ALL my lists, even from the get go.

I'd stake his life on my belief that he is pure scum.

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

Your town list: How is Lewt tp? What makes you think BJ is tp?

Lewt told me he was tp and I trust him. Besides go look at his past games and when he is normal tp he isn't active. 

BJ is trying to help the town, went after me, 

I agree here, fwybwed is hard to pinpoint, but he has played a decent game(He's trying at least.

Your scum list: While I agree that KH and AV are scummy(KH more so), I don't get scummy vibes from TL or Fox.

Why do you?

Yes he certainly did, but that is no excuse for his scummy play. He has been on ALL my lists, even from the get go.

I'd stake his life on my belief that he is pure scum.

Lewt told me he was tp and I trust him. Besides go look at his past games and when he is normal tp he isn't active. 

BJ is really tp like for me in this game. He isn't afraid to go after someone and was the first one to vote on zfetch in round 1 and was early on BW. 

TL from my experienced is a player who is way more active, asks more questions and is defo more helpful to the tp then this.  Maybe there is a reason to this and doesn't feel comfortable telling me because of my current status.

Fox is there just because he said well this looks bad on me and then 5mins later he votes on me after BJ. Seems like a mafia bandwagon vote early on so he doesn't get much attention for it.

7 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

BJ is really tp like for me in this game. He isn't afraid to go after someone and was the first one to vote on zfetch in round 1 and was early on BW. 

TL from my experienced is a player who is way more active, asks more questions and is defo more helpful to the tp then this.  Maybe there is a reason to this and doesn't feel comfortable telling me because of my current status.

Fox is there just because he said well this looks bad on me and then 5mins later he votes on me after BJ. Seems like a mafia bandwagon vote early on so he doesn't get much attention for it.

Ok, but that is extremely weak. If you flip mafia, likely he is also.

Your current status? What the heck does that mean?

Fox has an early vote, therefore scum and bandwagoning, yet BJ does the same and that's why he's tp.

You know M&H, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but everything you say only leads me to believe that you are scum.

16 hours ago, Fox Mulder said:

May as well vote for now

vote kaz

vote count at the time was like 9-0 against BW.

14 hours ago, Fox Mulder said:

Fair enough, if BW pops as a townie I would have Kaz at the top of the scum list for next round.

Unvote, vote BW

I have my doubts of Kaz but chances of him being mafia and outsmarting all of us are slim. He is no toews from a couple months ago. Fox had the last vote before nightfall.

13 hours ago, fwybwed said:

Woooo! 

I am not sure if this is just another post making fun of what lewt did earlier or just fake mafia cheers.

page 22 is where things get interesting for me

13 hours ago, Fox Mulder said:

Well I look bad

Ya a bit

13 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

2 for 2. Might as well carry on with the suspicion train. When there is smoke, there is fire, and there is already a lot of smoke around someone already.

Vote M&H

I can see why and I don't have a problem with this but the next post is interesting. The very next post

13 hours ago, Fox Mulder said:

You're not wrong. Vote MH

He quoted the post  from BJ above. I don't know how minutes are in between these posts but it was less than 5mins most likely. No thought process, probably saw it and just voted for me as a tactic to hide and make the lynch target me.  Didn't give much of a reason just agreed and moved on. Very very scum like for me

13 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Destroying a perfect game? The TP are 2 for 2 lynches.

Perfect post to confirm you as Mafia. In fact, with a boastful post like this, I'm betting that you are not only Mafia but a Mafia special.

EVERYONE VOTE FOR MH.

this is the only post from BJ that I have a problem with. Screams tmi in the last little bit and telling everyone to vote for against me. Instead of using logic and  one investigation on me doesn't seem like the smart thing to do.  

page 9

On 2016-06-02 at 9:04 AM, JAY JAY said:

Early, early scum list:

Lewitelli

Fwybwed

BJ

KH

MH

page 13

On 2016-06-02 at 7:36 PM, JAY JAY said:

My early scum list:

Lewitelli

Fwybwed

KH

MH

Zfetch

page 19

20 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

My revised scum list:

Lewitelli

KH

MH

Fox

BW

My probably last revised scum list:

MH

KH

BJ

Lewitelli

unvote, vote M&H

10 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Ok, but that is extremely weak. If you flip mafia, likely he is also.

Your current status? What the heck does that mean?

Fox has an early vote, therefore scum and bandwagoning, yet BJ does the same and that's why he's tp.

You know M&H, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but everything you say only leads me to believe that you are scum.

he hasn't lied to me as of yet

I am the top of  most scum lists is what it means and people won't spend time pming me. I understand why and its part of the game just sucks the situation im in.

Fox rushed on the vote.  to get the attention off him. If you don't see that I don't know what to say. 

Investigate me and I will turn up as tp. So what can I do.

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

he hasn't lied to me as of yet

I am the top of  most scum lists is what it means and people won't spend time pming me. I understand why and its part of the game just sucks the situation im in.

Fox rushed on the vote.  to get the attention off him. If you don't see that I don't know what to say. 

Investigate me and I will turn up as tp. So what can I do.

I can't investigate, I'm just a regular tp.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a tp asking to be investigated a scum sign.

Why would a tp want to waste an investigation?

3 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

I can't investigate, I'm just a regular tp.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a tp asking to be investigated a scum sign.

Why would a tp want to waste an investigation?

Well at this point we have 11 players. I have 4votes on me and a bunch of others have "concerns" over me. The best way to clean up the situation and move on to look for scum is to prove I am legitimately 100% tp. Only way we can do that is using it on me or believing me. Believing me sounds foolish and finding out I am a tp can really help our numbers later on if we don't get a perfect.

2 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

why vote AV here?

He is suspect to me, he and one other don't appear on my lists (official) though.

I unvoted because I'm more sure of others being scum.

I can revisit AV at a later time if I need to.

Why did you vote for him? Seemed like you were grasping.

Maybe you are just bussing a teammate.

If you flip mafia, which I'm sure you will, he will deserve a deeper look.

57 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Just curious if you are indeed the sheriff why haven't you been killed? A team with BW and zfetch isn't full of noobs.

Please investigate me today if you are the real sheriff. Let the results speak for themselves.

Why haven't I been killed? Idk, isn't that up to you and your teammates?

I just said I got roleblocked so I can't investigate anyone today.

If you were actually TP, you'd want me to investigate someone else so I could potentially hit scum.

2 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

He is suspect to me, he and one other don't appear on my lists (official) though.

I unvoted because I'm more sure of others being scum.

I can revisit AV at a later time if I need to.

Why did you vote for him? Seemed like you were grasping.

Maybe you are just bussing a teammate.

If you flip mafia, which I'm sure you will, he will deserve a deeper look.

AV posts random pictures in round 1 and wasn't helpful at all

AV stops posting random pictures and is mostly quiet. Votes for BW

AV tries to seem more tp by giving opinions on players but doesn't want to step on any toes. 

Well I don't really want to vote on myself as that would be helping the mafia and I know i won't convince enough people to go after Fox this round. 

Archived