The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

According to the final tally, his last vote was on Jazz, which is even worse. It seems like he was trying to stay out of the side picking and pick a non consequential vote.

I voted for Jazz long before "side picking" was an issue. As I said, you're either a fool or Mafia. Choose wisely.

2 hours ago, Dral said:

vote Kaz

I followed him the other night, he's got chocolate ice cream stains on his shirt... definitely mafia...

Also BW was onto something with his list... otherwise Aladeen would have been killed this round

Damn right, town should be looking at BW's scum list.

39 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

The falcon: All the ingredients of a Dirty Shirley because that is what he is.

That drink sounds terrible. Stick to what you're good at, crappy reads on me as TP.

A gal I sold the BlueJay shot to came in this past weekend with a stagette, ordered 100 bucks worth of the bluejay shooter, then left. That shot is a winner!

I want to say Falcon is TP but his tone is very similar to last game and he wasn't TP.

I really don't like the timing of Yachty's posts. Never near nightfall and never anything insightful.  He's basically saying he's here but does so by sitting back. Besides, his comment about me scum hunting isn't accurate because I haven't actually nailed scum.  By that logic, MH is useful to the town because he posts 'go tp go!'

Unfortunately, 112 and Aladeen are now subject to the BW rule.  However, it's worth looking at TL's list/posts because perhaps he identified a few Mafia and they felt he's a bigger threat than the former two.

I'd be surprised if Kaz flipped Maf.  

And I'd be kinda shocked if Dral flipped TP.  Just a little bit.

7 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I want to say Falcon is TP but his tone is very similar to last game and he wasn't TP.

I really don't like the timing of Yachty's posts. Never near nightfall and never anything insightful.  He's basically saying he's here but does so by sitting back. Besides, his comment about me scum hunting isn't accurate because I haven't actually nailed scum.  By that logic, MH is useful to the town because he posts 'go tp go!'

Unfortunately, 112 and Aladeen are now subject to the BW rule.  However, it's worth looking at TL's list/posts because perhaps he identified a few Mafia and they felt he's a bigger threat than the former two.

I'd be surprised if Kaz flipped Maf.  

And I'd be kinda shocked if Dral flipped TP.  Just a little bit.

I don't like Yachty's play either but something tells me he's TP. I'll keep an eye on his posts from here on in and go back when I can.

Is the BW rule something from a previous game? Or did I just miss it?

6 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

That drink sounds terrible. Stick to what you're good at, crappy reads on me as TP.

A gal I sold the BlueJay shot to came in this past weekend with a stagette, ordered 100 bucks worth of the bluejay shooter, then left. That shot is a winner!

I'm gonna go to the store and buy the ingredients for it because now it's intriguing me.

17 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I don't like Yachty's play either but something tells me he's TP. I'll keep an eye on his posts from here on in and go back when I can.

Is the BW rule something from a previous game? Or did I just miss it?

Not actually a rule but just the idea that if somebody is around in the game longer than what they're expected, they're more likely to be mafia.

i.e BW is usually killed in the first two rounds so her(him?) being around in rounds 3+ starts to bring upon warning signs.

It's a stupid way of thinking but its ultimately a form of WIFOM.  

7 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Not actually a rule but just the idea that if somebody is around in the game longer than what they're expected, they're more likely to be mafia.

i.e BW is usually killed in the first two rounds so her(him?) being around in rounds 3+ starts to bring upon warning signs.

It's a stupid way of thinking but its ultimately a form of WIFOM.  

Ah. I see.

4 hours ago, Dral said:

whats that fancy term for when someone plays against their faction? 10 game ban?

Either Kaz is mafia or should be banned a couple games... either way he deserves the next lynch

Um this x 1000!

Vote Kaz

Unbelievable....

Guy is 100% Mafia... he fake claimed sherrvig to last one more round and it worked!

I have a busy day today I will try to get back closer to nightfall but I'm not changing my vote. 

17 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Um this x 1000!

Vote Kaz

Unbelievable....

Guy is 100% Mafia... he fake claimed sherrvig to last one more round and it worked!

I have a busy day today I will try to get back closer to nightfall but I'm not changing my vote. 

honestly can't believe more people haven't noticed this...

I didn't claim anything, I just gambled on MH being scum.

To anyone who votes me, just think about this, if I was to go the fake claim route as Mafia, would I really use it to take out MH of all people?

If I do die I ask that you guys look at Baka and Fwy for their sketchy-ass votes on that wagon against me.

Archived