The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Casa Del Horror

Rate this topic

Zfetch

I don't like how KH went from voting for himself and singing a swan song to joining the falcon wagon last night. I know Kaz had the ability to save himself from lynches last game as an OP TP special, but I have never heard of a doc (KH's claim) being able to save himself from lynches.

15 hours ago, King Heffy said:

I can guarantee I won't be saving falcon, toews, or stamkos from the vig.

Just the vig? What about from an MK? I guess Falcon would have been lynched (due in part to you) if nightfall was normal but who is to say the mafia didn't calculate Toews or Stamkos as targets? Unless you know they were safe from that already.

We get way less info from lynching him than myself though.  Vig should target him imo.

Talking about Falcon in the 1st sentence.

Stupid quote box won't remove. 

unvote

Vote Falcon

Well that was a quick change of heart.

Unvote vote KH

25 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don't like how KH went from voting for himself and singing a swan song to joining the falcon wagon last night. I know Kaz had the ability to save himself from lynches last game as an OP TP special, but I have never heard of a doc (KH's claim) being able to save himself from lynches.

Just the vig? What about from an MK? I guess Falcon would have been lynched (due in part to you) if nightfall was normal but who is to say the mafia didn't calculate Toews or Stamkos as targets? Unless you know they were safe from that already.

Unvote vote KH

I said the vig as I was implying the vig should target  those players.

27 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote KH

Also gfy convinced me he was legit and that there are two doctors.  

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote KH

haha, this is good. KH was down to sacrifice himself until he realized there was a chance he could weasel his way out of it.

Vote King Heffy

This has to be the only game I can recall where I'm actually down with lynching pretty much any of the claimed specials in thread. Bizarre.

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

I said the vig as I was implying the vig should target  those players.

I can understand falcon since most people think he's scummy, and myself because I was pushing for your lynch...but why Stamkos? Seems like you just picked a random inactive player to lump into that group. 

7 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

@Aladeen Who are you "investigating" today?

Already done. I'm not sure I want to post my results before seeing how a couple of other people vote/post first. Also are you quoting my PM with zfetch? Cause I am pretty sure he said investigating somewhere in there. You're lucky zfetch is a kindly host otherwise we both may have been GKed for quoting him :P 

Also I am sure you're "down" with hanging TP specials, it's not that "bizarre" if you're mafia. 

16 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I can understand falcon since most people think he's scummy, and myself because I was pushing for your lynch...but why Stamkos? Seems like you just picked a random inactive player to lump into that group. 

Kind of a gut feeling.  He's backed off asking so many questions for one.