The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NO FRILLS (The TOWN Wins!!!)

JAY JAY

Took longer than it should have, but we finally got one.

Imo this means Toews is not mafia, because they would have given up with both mafia in the lead for a lynch.

We should tie the vote between Toews and I again.

Unvote1 ;Vote1 Zfetch

After this round, this leaves:

Virt, Fwybwed, Number, AV, I and Toews (minus one TP)

Virt or Fwybwed has to be it. Off-chance of it being numbers. Really off-chance of it being AV or Toews.

Rules

4) Screenshots of any communication (especially with the GM) are not allowed. It is also against the rules to copy/paste any message from the GM. Do not invite the GM into any private conversations, unless to prove rule-breaking. Faked screenshots/messages are subject to this rule as well, at the discretion of the GM.

Kazmanian Devil has been God Killed for Rule Breaking!

Okay guys, I have like 5 minutes of free time today unfortunately so here goes.

I'm really conflicted on Zfetch as I was town-reading him fairly strongly earlier, flipped on him last round, and now his backtracking to tie the vote again tonight looks good on him. Unfortunately(?), I'm going to have to vote Zfetch because Virt's probably going to vote for me.

For the second vote, considering how fwy played at the end of the round, I have absolutely no qualms with hopping on his wagon. I'd rather go Virt here, but I'm fairly confident in both of them being scum anyway so whatever.

Vote1 Zfetch

Vote2 fwybwed

Archived