The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NO FRILLS (The TOWN Wins!!!)

JAY JAY

From wikipedia:

no frills service or product is one for which the non-essential features have been removed

The non-essentials in this game are basically any special role.
You can play with mafia and VT.

The fact that JJ went the extra mile to say in the nightfall report "Vanilla Mafia" means in my opinion, that there are absoultely no roles in this game as the title of the game would suggest, and as each nightfall thus far would suggest.

This would mean Kaz is mafia

Kaz is mafia.
That's one.

There is a tiebraker this round, and if there are 3 mafia, and if BOTH of the tiebrakees are TP, this would most likely mean a gameover last round.

The fact that MY LYNCH was pushed near the end of the round, suggests that there could have very well been a situation in which the mafia could have won by swinging away from Toews and onto me.

This suggest Toews is likely mafia.

The final mafia(this again, if 3) would likely be someone who has been quiet(the mafia aren't going to run the thread, only JL,112, and I can do that ;)).

Virtanen and Fwybwed are the 2 suspects that come to mind.

Virtanen has been aggressively pushing for a lynch all game for Intoews.
His aggressive nature suggest he feels strongly about Toews being mafia.
Toews has had nothing to say in response to Virt, and if he WERE truly scumhunting, he would question Virt's logic or have a kneejerk reaction and vote him.
This suggest that both of them are aware of the situation that surrounds them.

Kaz, Virt, Toews could very well be our mafia team.

Too lazy to do anybody else right now, so here's a pointless statistical analysis of Virtanen:

Introduction

Human speech is a wonderful thing.
Many thoughts, emotions and innovations can be spread through communication.
Humans tend to vary in their length of speech based on those factors

Hypothesis

The greater the variation in expression, the more emotional a Townsperson plays.

Data

Virtanen87's posts this game vary in length from 1 word in length to 24.
The chronological order of length of words in his posts are as follows:

Post 1: 3
Post 2: 17
Post 3: 1
Post 4: 2
Post 5: 11
Post 6: 22
Post 7: 24
Post 8: 11
Post 9: 14

The standard deviation in his posts are rather low at 8.48528137423857vpp(variation per post)

Conclusion

Virtanen is playing a heartless, emotionless, scum game and should be lynched immediately.

4 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

You guys can't seriously be lynching me because of WIFOM and a Wiki definition

Did you hit a mafia or have any better excuse?

This seems like an overreaction to just a few votes.

Someone like you, who normally is one of the better scum catchers, shouldn't be doing this poorly in a game with less people unless you're faking it.

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Did you hit a mafia or have any better excuse?

This seems like an overreaction to just a few votes.

Someone like you, who normally is one of the better scum catchers, shouldn't be doing this poorly in a game with less people unless you're faking it.

Yes I did hit a Mafia. I'll reveal who it was tomorrow as not to kill discussion.

What do you mean by doing poorly?

6 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Claiming to be a TP special in a vanilla game and not being killed in the subsequent two rounds is a plausible reason to lynch somebody.

Maybe, but am I the best lynch ahead of sketch like Fwy, Numb3rs, Virt?

This a tough one. 

On one hand, if Kaz actually hit a mafia, that greatly increases our chances at winning.

On another hand, the timing is of such that Kaz could say "x is mafia" and that could seal a LyLo.

The two kills at Vanilla Townies instead of Kaz is REAALLY suspect. No sane mafia team would keep Kaz around so people could potentially lynch him and risk being hit numerous times.

Tbh, its way too convenient that you hit mafia last night with your investigation.

With potentially 3 deaths taking place tonight, tonight is no doubt a LYLO for the town (assuming the mafia started with 4 players)

Also, if we assume that 3 mafia are remaining and you're legit, I'm not sure why you wouldn't just reveal now who you hit so as we can look to that player's interactions with others in this thread and try to pick out potential teammates.

So, yeah, I still think you're lying.

You know, I'd thought of some creative cases to build against some people, but I'm not wasting time on my 1 day off for the month trying to win this tbh

Being Mafia isn't fun, especially when I have 1 teammate and nobody is around to submit a kill

Why did it take you guys this long anyway? I basically claimed sheriff out of boredom

K bye

Archived