The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official Zack Kassian Thread

Just now, SaintPatrick33 said:

Man Kass was a beast last night, one fight, a breakaway showcasing his speed and touch, numerous bone crunching hits. This Jake kid needs to learn how to play like that 

plus he is scoring goals this year and playing 2nd line minutes...good old canuck luck....none.

Just now, ShakyWalton said:

plus he is scoring goals this year and playing 2nd line minutes...good old canuck luck....none.

Yea at this point of my Nucks fandom, after all the BS luck we have I just want to watch some exciting players, and last night besides McDavid I would argue watching Kass was the best 

17 minutes ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

Yea at this point of my Nucks fandom, after all the BS luck we have I just want to watch some exciting players, and last night besides McDavid I would argue watching Kass was the best 

Agreed.  He was involved everywhere, in every aspect of the game.  Good for him.  Even after he got his ass handed to him he still chirped Sven all the way to the bench. He's the real deal.

As people are fond of saying in reference to the Canucks, it's 8 games. Let's see where he's at on game 41. I'm happy for him. Hopefully he's turned his life around.

If he turns into a regular 20 goal scorer that would be awesome for him. But I won't cheer for him or Lucic. They are the enemy in Oiler uniforms. 

On 10/14/2016 at 9:37 AM, SILLY GOOSE said:

why does this guy get it together on the Oilers

Hes still the same Kassian. Great shot, big bodied, some times physical, good rushes, partying, lack of will and consistency.  

Just that hes playing with McDavid, Nugent Hopkins,  Draisaitl, he looks a lot better. 

1 hour ago, Drakrami said:

Hes still the same Kassian. Great shot, big bodied, some times physical, good rushes, partying, lack of will and consistency.  

Just that hes playing with McDavid, Nugent Hopkins,  Draisaitl, he looks a lot better. 

I might disagree. He cleaned himself up which allowed him to focus on hockey without the fog of drugs and alcohol. That's a big difference.

Archived