The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player: 1998/99 Edition [FULL]

Intoewsables

Twentieth Update

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag4ppmDPwjykiD-aoGS_cGubXO2i

Ez Eldin Deng: Nashville Predators [NHL]: 32GP - 15G - 14A - 29P - 7.63 AvR

The Nashville Predators traded Ez Eldin Deng to the New York Rangers in exchange for Hayden Davis, Denver Harvey, and a 2nd round pick.

Axel Kron: Montreal Canadiens [NHL]: 50GP - 4G - 14A - 18P - 6.82 AvR

The Montreal Canadiens traded Axel Kron and Guy Belecki to the Detroit Red Wings in exchange for Darryl Marshall and a 1st round pick.

The New York Rangers defeated the Edmonton Oilers in 5 games to win the Stanley Cup. Congratulations to Ez Eldin Deng!

Twenty-First Update

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag4ppmDPwjykiG3s3tkWQXHb4mYy

Serhiy Lazarenko: Carolina Hurricanes [NHL]: 36GP - 1G - 13A - 14P - 7.14 AvR

The Carolina Hurricanes traded Serhiy Lazarenko and Kai Gerard to the Los Angeles Kings in exchange for Evgeny Svechnikov and Francois Corredato.

The New York Islanders defeated the Edmonton Oilers in 5 games to win the Stanley Cup. Congratulations to Kristoffer Axelsson!

1 hour ago, Intoewsables said:

I've already simmed to the next season and you managed to get back into the NHL with Pittsburgh. I'm guessing this is fine with you? Actually, you're a free agent at the end of the year anyway so too bad. :P 

Haha whatever works :P 

Just 64 points and missed the playoffs for the second time in my career in my final season with the Wild

Huge bounce back season for Lung with the Canucks, 84 points along with a third round exit. It's all come full circle for Lung, having grown up in Vancouver and playing for Grandview and Surrey.

Hopefully Lung will have the chance to play out the rest of his career in his hometown, and hopefully he will be able to bring the cup home to Vancouver!

Archived