The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Panthers at Canucks | Jan 20 | 7PM | SN Pacific |

AlwaysACanuckFan

47 minutes ago, apollo said:

Love it. Megna is a beaut.

Miller... words can't describe what a legend he is. Luongo still sucks. I'll continue to hate him until 10pm tonight

Luongo AKA quitter, AKA too much of a chicken to poison Torts AKA prefers to live in a dumpster Florida... AKA would never drop the gloves for Troy AKA... 

Okay, that made me laugh quite a bit.

Can we get Florida to dress Trevor Kid, and reenact the oct 6th game where H.Sedin got his first nhl point, while Luongo watched from the bench!

Strombone@strombone1 1 Jul 2016
Why does every player highlight involve them scoring a goal on me @TSN_Sports @tsnjamesduthie ???

Problem solved Luongo!

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Okay, that made me laugh quite a bit.

Got a chuckle on 1 out of the 5 nicknames... %20... not bad.

If only we could match that PP% 

Or better yet, if only I could land %20 of the girls I spoke too! :lol:

1 hour ago, canuck2288 said:

Of course Megna is in ,our saviour 

.... and Willie's pet 

Do people watch the games or what?  Boucher looked gassed after his first shift.  Which is fine, get him working out with the same guys who helped get Trams conditioning to where it is.  Megna may have hands of stone but what he does bring is hustle.

1 minute ago, TheOgRook said:

Do people watch the games or what?  Boucher looked gassed after his first shift.  Which is fine, get him working out with the same guys who helped get Trams conditioning to where it is.  Megna may have hands of stone but what he does bring is hustle.

Why would they? It's much easier to just blame all our woes on this years whipping boy. 

'member when Sbisa was our whipping boy? 

4 minutes ago, TheOgRook said:

Junior B players hustle too, should we put them in the lineup ? ... wait we already have Megna 

Boucher was not gassed, no clue where where get that from. I am pretty sure I could play 4 minutes in a game and not be gassed

keep drinking the kool aid 

Just now, HerrDrFunk said:

What's the matter? Not a fan of being reminded of CDC's tendency to single out one guy?

Oh there were many Sbisa bashers, probably the majority of CDC for sure. No one has a problem remembering that. However no one remembers the few supporters he did have. 

2 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

Oh there were many Sbisa bashers, probably the majority of CDC for sure. No one has a problem remembering that. However no one remembers the few supporters he did have. 

We know who we are.. It's the the usual suspects of people that understand the game and the nuisances that come with it.  Haters gonna hate. 

Just now, Gooseberries said:

Dude, if you always had faith in Sbisa, good for you. I'm not trying to diminish that. 

It doesn't change the fact that Megna is just this year's Sbisa/Vey/Booth/Etc.

2 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Dude, if you always had faith in Sbisa, good for you. I'm not trying to diminish that. 

It doesn't change the fact that Megna is just this year's Sbisa/Vey/Booth/Etc.

So youre saying that Megna is our 3rd best defensman while people think he shouldn't be in the lineup? 

Just now, HerrDrFunk said:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying <_<

Is it Be Deliberately Obtuse Friday at Gooseberries' house?

No it's waiting for the wrong bus for 75 mins because my wife can't read a map in gooseland.

I can't take it out on her so you're the lucky guy today.

Archived