The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to? Metal version!

Rate this topic

Coconuts

21 minutes ago, Devron said:

They get a lot of flack for their new stuff. I personally like it all. All depend on my mood

Yeah they lost me basically after a sense of purpose which had couple good tunes. I should go check out some of the newer stuff

1 minute ago, G-D-D said:

Yeah they lost me basically after a sense of purpose which had couple good tunes. I should go check out some of the newer stuff

Their newest single will bring you back. Seems like they’ve taken back their roots. Also check out I, the Mask. A mix of present and past 

• Cheers 1
4 minutes ago, Devron said:

Their newest single will bring you back. Seems like they’ve taken back their roots. Also check out I, the Mask. A mix of present and past 

Liking this tune. I will download I the mask and give it a good listening.

• Cheers 2
3 minutes ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

Yeah, sometimes on my phone it just works, like the one right before it. Other times, any way I copy/paste or share, it just shows up as a link.

I have had the same problem but eventually  found that if I didn’t tab down after pasting the link it would only show up as a link. As long as I tab down I haven’t had the issue. Not saying this is your problem but worth a try.

• Cheers 2
On 7/20/2022 at 10:07 AM, falcon45ca said:

Gawd damn, I wanna see this band live....she absolutely slays the vox

That mess with The Agonist was a big blow for them, from what I recall they fired her from her own band or something, but they haven't been as good since

She's &^@#ing great with Arch Enemy 

• Like 1