The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MaFiA - Choco-latte-coo-coo-for-coco-puff! [Game ON!]

Rate this topic

Dral

47 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Vote A Time Lord - he was MIA for most of the game but is around now, suggesting a PM from AV. Hey, I got nothing else go on.

Vote B Jay Jay - trying way too hard. We have pretty much no info to go on and yet you're acting indignant at people for not saying more.

Sounds as if TL was the only player to fit that excuse hey. Weak I think. So Zfetch wasn't MIA for most of the game?

You can actually TRY TOO HARD? I'm just playing the best I can and trying to find scum. I'm not acting indignant at all. I was wishing/hoping that those players I consider better and more game experienced than me get in here and try to help the TP.

I don't expect the mafia to cooperate though.

52 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Also, JJ, reading a PM is not exactly damning evidence. It's worth pressing Falcon for an answer, certainly, but it's not rock solid.

I know and that is why I keep asking for an answer. The PM and his play/posts this round and last lead me to suspect Falcon as mafia. I really need his answer, before I can cast my B VOTE this round.

Nothing offered by anyone suggests to me that TL is more scummy than Zfetch and therefore deserving of being lynched.

We have less than two full pages of posts to go on since the game re-started. In normal games, we wouldn't have even gotten past the Aladeen/Kryten flirtation spam by this point. And yet from the very beginning you're trying to force serious discussion out of nothing. It doesn't work that way.

Zfetch was around a little bit in the 'old' game, so it is conceivable he's been checking back. TL was nowhere to be found as far as I remember, and now is suddenly here and posting a bit. Thus, my assertion of circumstantial evidence of a PM alerting him.

And you sure sound indignant.

3 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

I know and that is why I keep asking for an answer. The PM and his play/posts this round and last lead me to suspect Falcon as mafia. I really need his answer, before I can cast my B VOTE this round.

Nothing offered by anyone suggests to me that TL is more scummy than Zfetch and therefore deserving of being lynched.

What posts are you even referring to for all these guys? They've all barely said anything. I don't see how you have been able to make any meaningful conclusions out of anything so far in the 'new' game.

14 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

How? There was nothing to go on until now (and even now it's not much). The game was reset, and everything that came before is now irrelevant, as TL said.

14 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

We have less than two full pages of posts to go on since the game re-started. In normal games, we wouldn't have even gotten past the Aladeen/Kryten flirtation spam by this point. And yet from the very beginning you're trying to force serious discussion out of nothing. It doesn't work that way.

Zfetch was around a little bit in the 'old' game, so it is conceivable he's been checking back. TL was nowhere to be found as far as I remember, and now is suddenly here and posting a bit. Thus, my assertion of circumstantial evidence of a PM alerting him.

And you sure sound indignant.

You sure sound Mafia.

52 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Mix exchange in White Noise. Sent my mix in to ThrustyPrusty.

That was my thought when I saw you in that PM. So I checked.

Falcon had his mix in and Thrusty acknowledged it.

She does that by editing her post and adding the word 'in' after the person's name.

The time of her last edit (reflecting Falcon's 'in') was 3 hrs before Falcon's PM.

Vote A: Zfetch

Vote B: Falcon

20 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

That was my thought when I saw you in that PM. So I checked.

Falcon had his mix in and Thrusty acknowledged it.

She does that by editing her post and adding the word 'in' after the person's name.

The time of her last edit (reflecting Falcon's 'in') was 3 hrs before Falcon's PM.

Vote A: Zfetch

Vote B: Falcon

<_< She PM replied back to my mix review. 3 hours later.

Are you a detective at Reno 911? Cuz' you're that skilled.
giphy.gif

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

The only scum is JJ, he is going after all the TP.

3 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

You're probably technically correct, considering his list makes up 6/8 players in the game.

7 = TL . Why isn't TL there in the honourable mentions? (Up  for a Lynch tie vote)

MY TOP 3 Mafia Suspects:

Falcon - For reasons stated/posted

Zfetch - Why cast a KEY LYNCHING VOTE (TL would have been lynched)

How does he KNOW TL is not TP.

MR - I will be showing my concerns and reasons for the vote later.

Since I don't know who the mafia are, I can't obviously be 100% in my determination of scum,

maybe it's 'player s' and not 'player t' or 'payer x'. (Honourable mentions)

Next best: Duce or TL

Edited by JAY JAY
return, space bar use