The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MaFiA - Choco-latte-coo-coo-for-coco-puff! [Game ON!]

Rate this topic

Dral

2 hours ago, Zfetch said:

We're kinda on a decline rn.

View this game(semi-recent): 

Hosted by none other - it was a game that had a twist or two but still remained traditional - it also broke the post count record.

I kinda remember that one, fun I think it was. First few pages look good.

Wish there were links to the Nightfalls, kind of a game map as it were, ala MR.^_^

8 hours ago, Zfetch said:

We're kinda on a decline rn.

View this game(semi-recent): 

Hosted by none other - it was a game that had a twist or two but still remained traditional - it also broke the post count record.

Thanks, now I just accidentally spent an hour reading through it instead of being productive with my day. <_< Turns out that was the last game I played until now.

Funny how retrospect works. I always doubt my reads during games, but when re-reading this one without the pressure of playing, I was correctly guessing most of the Mafia team by the end. Also, it was gratifying to see my number one read (JL) was right. You idiots never listen to me.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

T-rex or someone start another game. I'm on a break from work and next week I go back and won't have time to play. This game was supposed to be my glorious comeback but now my holiday is nearly over.

1. MR

2. JJ

If T-rex or someone doesn't start one, I have the Neapolitan 2 game ready.

I don't mind hosting! It'll be a traditional game for now as I have to get back in the groove of hosting.

Please copy and paste below and add your CDC Handle if you want to join the next game. Since it is Easter, I will try and start this game on Tuesday or earlier if we have enough players. Furthermore, I live on the East Coast now, so updates will come at usually 6AM / 7AM  PST.  Lynch voting will close at 3AM PST! This should give you guys plenty of time to debate, change votes, etc. I will start a new thread as soon as we get more sign ups!

*Can you please post your full Username, it makes it easier for me to just copy and paste for PM's etc.

1. Master Radishes

2. JAY JAY

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, T-rex930 said:

I don't mind hosting! It'll be a traditional game for now as I have to get back in the groove of hosting.

Please copy and paste below and add your CDC Handle if you want to join the next game. Since it is Easter, I will try and start this game on Tuesday or earlier if we have enough players. Furthermore, I live on the East Coast now, so updates will come at usually 6AM / 7AM  PST.  Lynch voting will close at 3AM PST! This should give you guys plenty of time to debate, change votes, etc. I will start a new thread as soon as we get more sign ups!

*Can you please post your full Username, it makes it easier for me to just copy and paste for PM's etc.

1. Master Radishes

2. JAY JAY

3. Two one one

4. Alain Vigneault

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Thanks, now I just accidentally spent an hour reading through it instead of being productive with my day. <_< Turns out that was the last game I played until now.

Funny how retrospect works. I always doubt my reads during games, but when re-reading this one without the pressure of playing, I was correctly guessing most of the Mafia team by the end. Also, it was gratifying to see my number one read (JL) was right. You idiots never listen to me.

Read between the lines next time.

4 hours ago, T-rex930 said:

1. Master Radishes

2. JAY JAY

In.

I'd recommend making a new thread and closing the door on this tire fire.

7 hours ago, T-rex930 said:

1. Master Radishes

2. JAY JAY

In

Astrologers ascribe certain personality traits to a person born under the Virgo: people born under this sign are typically analytical, kind, hardworking and practical. According to astrologers, Virgos tend to worry often; they are shy and dislike being the center of attention. They are also known for being modest, faithful, quiet, and very persuasive, as well as for having a good sense of reasoning and memory. Virgos are also known for their intellect and usually enjoy art, literature, science, mathematics,[5] and are skilled at completing detailed work.[6]

On 04/06/2017 at 0:17 AM, JAY JAY said:

@Dral

OMG, has it not been 60 hours of first round torment.
Cannot you in your mercy put a stop to our suffering.
Must we struggle and tear ourselves and kin apart.
What do you want from us? A sacrifice?

Gladly given in respect and awe.
Oh Great Spirits Imbiber, I give my life for my kin.
Take my life now and send me to the land of hindsight.

I beg of thee.

:mellow:

Amen.

• Upvote 1