The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MaFiA - Choco-latte-coo-coo-for-coco-puff! [Game ON!]

Rate this topic

Dral

12 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

How long ago is "classic"?

Check this one out. From 2013. I hosted with 2 mafia teams and a bunch of special roles. That way people got more engaged because everyone had a role. I find that TPs tend to fall out of touch with the game because they don't have any powers!

*The Serial Killer also won that game...doesnt happen very often!!

Edited by T-rex930
2 minutes ago, T-rex930 said:

Check this one out. From 2013. I hosted with 2 mafia teams and a bunch of special roles. That way people got more engaged because everyone had a role. I find that TPs tend to fall out of touch with the game because they don't have any powers!

I remember that! I think I just started playing then and had no clue what was going on. From what I recall it was really fun and everyone was into it.

50 minutes ago, T-rex930 said:

*The Serial Killer also won that game...doesnt happen very often!!

Looks interesting.

Surprised by the quick first round lynch consensus.

Will Tiger Singh be playing?

9 hours ago, T-rex930 said:

Tbh, I tried following this game. Im so confused....

Don't worry, there was really no game to follow.

4 hours ago, Two one one said:

Dral probably had something come up irl. Let's not jump to thinking he duped us.

Agreed, it's probably what happened.

3 hours ago, T-rex930 said:

Anyone opposed to going back to the classic rules of Mafia? I'm sure I can dig up the rules/roles I used in the past.

We never left the Classic rules! We just made them Classic Plus. :)

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, T-rex930 said:

*The Serial Killer also won that game...doesnt happen very often!

During our peak a couple years ago regular TPs were often the most active players. Sadly we're in a bit of a lull now.

Random side fact: by my count the SK has won 13 times (in 160ish games) but I haven't kept up records for half a year or more.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, T-rex930 said:

Tbh, I tried following this game. Im so confused....

We're kinda on a decline rn.

View this game(semi-recent): 

Hosted by none other - it was a game that had a twist or two but still remained traditional - it also broke the post count record.

• Upvote 1