The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin O'Leary drops out of Conservative leadership race, will endorse Maxime Bernier

nuckin_futz

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

Where did you come up with this?

Liberal support slides to lowest levels since 2015 election

The party has taken a hit in the polls in every region of the country, boosting both the Conservatives and New Democrats as a result. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4005495

That's funny, that is the same source of information I based my post on.

From the same link:

In fact, the NDP's weakness would give the Liberals the potential to win more seats than they did in 2015 if an election were held today, due to gains in Quebec that would make up for losses in Ontario. The Liberals would likely win around 200 seats if an election had been held over the last three months, with about 110 seats going to the Conservatives and just 20 to the NDP.

The Liberals had a more significant drop in support in Quebec, slipping six points. This decrease reversed four consecutive quarters of gains in the province, largely at the expense of the NDP.

But at 44.7 per cent, the Liberals are still polling significantly above their election haul of 35.7 per cent. This makes Quebec the province in which the Liberals are out-performing their election results by the widest margin — insulating themselves against losses in other parts of the country.

9 hours ago, S'all Good Man said:

Bernier reminds me of this guy. He'll play CPC leader for a bit, pronounce federalism as a failure and go join the PQ separatist movement just like Bouchard did, and rip the CPC in 1/2. And it should, when Harper and his trained monkey MacKay sold out the old PC party it become something too extreme under Harper. Time to take back the conservative middle ground and shed the extremes. 

bouchard-documentary-20140820.jpg

Big separatist supporter, always wanted to ask him how his leg was doing after it was separated from the rest of his body.

Archived