The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

40 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

12 minutes ago, GrizzlyAdams said:

8 minutes into the first period Elias scores, 13th of the season

28 minutes apart lol.  clearly Elias says otherwise lol.  I noticed his production was down from like 1.29 to 1.20. was kinda surprised he started off slow.  thought it might of been a confidence thing but if its guys keying in on him im less concerned.

1 minute ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

....his goals are way to skinny....he's going to need to season in the AHL...learn how to take a hit and spend time on the injury reserve list...

...seriously...I don't even think he needs the 7 more Lbs of muscle that I am calling for...skinny goals count the same as fat ones....

But doesn't fat goals count twice as much.

33 minutes ago, R.Dahlin26 said:

His passing/vision is at a high level, he has a lethal shot and can score in different ways, his skating continues to improve, his hockey sense and creativity is on another level.

Just overall a monster prospect.

He will essentially slot in and have similar passing to Henrik. That is huge.  His vision is up there with the twins. :D  ^^

8 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

He will essentially slot in and have similar passing to Henrik. That is huge.  His vision is up there with the twins. :D  ^^

...but his shot and skating speed are already much better than the Sedins...given a twin to work with I think EP has a much higher ceiling....BB should work fine for that twin replacement...I think those 2 will be bringing back the glory days only this time we are going to have the depth to keep it going for a good while....