The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Preseason GDT/PGT LA Kings Vs Canucks |Sept 23| 12:30AM | SN

AlwaysACanuckFan

5 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Yeah. I saw him do an interview where he talked about it. He said the Canucks caught his fancy during the 1994 Stanley Cup final.

That 94 team had a lot of players to love like Bure. When ever I think of Brown I remember what he did to the Henrik in 2012. That's the tough part of being a hockey player is not getting drafted by your childhood favourite team. If I was ever getting drafted or signed (Which I'm not :lol:) I couldn't imagine playing on another team or wearing another jersey. Your username representig Pete Maravich?

9 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Canucks Lineup:

Sedin - Sedin - Gagner

Baertschi - Granlund - Eriksson

Upshall - Sutter - Dorsett

LaBate - Burmistrov - Vanek

Edler - Tanev

Hutton - Gudbranson

Wiercioch - Biega

Nilsson

Markstrom

I want Granlund on the wing with the Sedins. He was having some success there last year. Why not develop him into that high end finisher instead of a centre?

Just now, AllWeatherFan said:

I want Granlund on the wing with the Sedins. He was having some success there last year. Why not develop him into that high end finisher instead of a centre?

Travis Green did mention in one of his interviews that he wants to see Granlund at center, but eventually, he sees him as a winger. I guess they're just experimenting.

1 minute ago, AllWeatherFan said:

I get a little impatient. 

It's also in case Burmistrov does not earn one of the C positions.  Green also tends to mix the lines as the game goes on as he will bench guys if they aren't playing well.

Just now, mll said:

It's also in case Burmistrov does not earn one of the C positions.  Green also tends to mix the lines as the game goes on as he will bench guys if they aren't playing well.

I'm looking forward to seeing that kind of accountability. I hope it's spread evenly through the entire team. 

Archived