The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

1 minute ago, Master Mind said:

We have a trade to announce...

To STL: Jesper Fast, Martin Frk, 2018 WPG 4th

To WPG: David Savard (50% retained this season)

Thanks to @inane for the negotiations, and to the other GMs that inquired. Despite being in multiple leagues with inane, I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've ever closed out a deal.

Happy to add Savard - he rounds out the defence. We have a solid top 4 now of him, Weber, Carlson, and Larsson.

Jets call up Scott Wilson to take the empty roster spot @Nail

The Los Angeles Kings would like to congratulate Corey Crawford on being named the NHL's 1st star of the week.

DEX161030061_KINGS_AT_HAWKS.jpg

With back-to-back shutouts, Crawford has now reached 90 points. He's knocking on the door of the top-5 producing goaltenders in the league. Maybe we'll finally have someone make that list!

@Nail

Send Owen Tippett down.
Send Rourke Chartier down.

Call Gustav Olofsson up.

St. Louis always looking to move. Have had some interest in Voracek but I know he's $$$. I can retain, for several years.

Joel Ward available for a pick, can retain.

Phaneuf also available, he'll be setting up Duchene :) Prospects/picks in return, I can also retain.

Chandler Stephenson is available for a draft pick. Finally getting a good chance with the Capitals and is running with it. We currently have a small overload of depth forwards now with Chandler's emergence. Waiver exempt so not in any rush to move him, but any team interested should be in contact. 

Frederick Gaudreau also available for a pick. 

Only willing to deal one player, but could end up moving both if the offers are right. 

Archived