The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

vancouver dispensary

whytelight

Hello:

I'm not from BC but have recently been informed of the many THC/CBD dispensaries in the province.  In regards to non prescription mail-order CBD, I've read that, yes it is illegal.  However, I've also read that BC has loosened their laws somewhat and the enforcement agencies allow mail-order shipments of CBD to other provinces.  Can anyone shed a light?

Mail order is tough currently 

many crumby stories about people not being able to get meds.

i have been to all of them , serioustly i have a book full of cards.

i only recommend two

1) Sunshine Wellness - Robin the owner is such a great guy and will literally spend all day talking with you about his two fav subjects cats and.....

and he really knowledgeable about effects and latest research. he is a huge connoisseur and always has the best stuff, sometimes his prices reflect that, if your the kind of person who wants the best he is your guy.

2) BC Pain - who can beat those prices 20$ an 8th straight out of the machine wowwww

they have a good selection at the best prices, whatever your paying they have something as good similar priced. good friendly staff also.

Green door is shat, same with budzilla ..seriously who leaves budder out in the open drying up and getting crappy

my two cents

hopefully i steer some of you med users in a better direction and you save a couple bucks or have a better experiance

Cheers

lol when you go in the store they don't have that much 

also alot on the website is temp sold out

it really isnt that much

bc pain has at least four full vending machines i'm sure you can google images of  them , i'm not sure how many selections in each but its significant.

they also have there behind counter stuff about equivalent to green rhino

there very hard to compete with

id say a nice wide variety at green rhino, they have there bases covered. but no way id choose to go there over the others

i usually stick to concentrate and 4/100 is cheaaaaaap

also the flawless line they sell at 45$ is priced at 40$ at bcpain 

plus they have glacial gold line , house line , phant line, other brands also

looks like only really a couple of selection there at green rhino, alot of the same brand but all the dispensary have that

stick to my original thoughts , bit over priced not much inventory but clean store, plus if the online deal is working good for them 

53 minutes ago, whytelight said:

what is the legality of all this?   THC/CBD is still technically illegal in Canada for non-prescription users.  Will the suits show up at my door when ordering online?

I think they've got bigger fish to fry, like the companies distributing meds to a non-medical recipient.

But if you live in a rural area, the Rcmp can and will still charge you for possession because they have nothing better to do, they're bullies, and are generally into wasting our tax dollars to get an increased budget.

If you live in Van or Vic, there's no chance the cops care in the slightest unless you're being a douche about it- smoking in a school zone, right infront of the cop shop, while driving...etc.

Also, the employees at Canada Post would have to be anal enough to report suspected deliveries to the authorities, then the local cops or Rcmp would have to care enough to start an investigation....

I doubt they'll come knocking, champ. But remember, they'd need a warrant AND the crown would actually have to prosecute. Given that weed will be legal by the time you're due in court... You can probably just get high and chill.

8 hours ago, luckylager said:

I think they've got bigger fish to fry, like the companies distributing meds to a non-medical recipient.

But if you live in a rural area, the Rcmp can and will still charge you for possession because they have nothing better to do, they're bullies, and are generally into wasting our tax dollars to get an increased budget.

If you live in Van or Vic, there's no chance the cops care in the slightest unless you're being a douche about it- smoking in a school zone, right infront of the cop shop, while driving...etc.

Also, the employees at Canada Post would have to be anal enough to report suspected deliveries to the authorities, then the local cops or Rcmp would have to care enough to start an investigation....

I doubt they'll come knocking, champ. But remember, they'd need a warrant AND the crown would actually have to prosecute. Given that weed will be legal by the time you're due in court... You can probably just get high and chill.

well said

Que *slow clap

6 hours ago, morrissex95 said:

Does anyone go to The Dispensary on Thurlow and Davie? It's a really good place and you don't have to be a member to buy from them just walk in show your ID and they'll sell to you 

precisely what we are trying to avoid.

i do not reccomend this at all

Archived