The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Senaburrs @ 4:30 pm | SNP, TSN5

Beary Sweet

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Horvat really needs to dig deep and up his game.  He's been completely ineffective after the season opener.

He usually has slow starts. 

Nilsson has looked great in his first go. 

Love the signs of chemistry, but more importantly to me, the smiles on the faces of Burmy, Boeser and Baer tonight. Baer continues to appear to be waking up so that makes me happy. 

Still being outplayed overall but a much better 2nd

6 minutes ago, Green Building said:

I don't agree with your second sentence at all. Of course they knew Boeser was ready, and Boeser knew or believed he was ready too the second the decided to keep him on the team. There's way too much focus on him not playing a couple games. Way too much emphasis on something that in my opinion isn't all that relevant.

JB did sign a lot of FA's this offseason, and I don't blame him. Without Del Zotto, Gagner, Vanek and Burmistrov all those holes would have been filled with players that proved in preseason to not warrant easily bumping a veteran player out of the lineup. Next year at least 2 forward spots open up, perhaps more, and that's when we should see more of the players we've been waiting for enter the lineup.

I can't find the Boeser interview/quote so go ahead and ignore that part if you want. I thought I read it somewhere, perhaps I'm mistaken.

I know the quote you're talking about. In my opinion, it was just Boeser taking the high road. He's a class act. Some people take these quotes at face value, which is fair.

Archived