The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How to get away team autographs?

rattlestar

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum so apologizes if this is the wrong section to be posting. 

I'm looking to get an autograph from the away team at Rogers arena. From the research I've done online, people have said the away team bus normally parks beneath gate 7? Is this correct?

I have also heard people mention gate 9 as well? Does anyone know what time the away team bus arrives for game day?

If there is any other recommendations on ways to get an autograph, I am all ears!

Thanks! 

When I went to the Canucks and Senators game a couple weeks ago, I saw the Sens bus parked on the interesection of Pat Quinn Way and Pacific Blvd near the arena. Not sure if this is the place every time, but that's where I saw it. By the time I was there (which was about 1.5 hrs before the puck drop), the bus is already empty and the players were already in the building.

2 hours ago, ruilin96 said:

When I went to the Canucks and Senators game a couple weeks ago, I saw the Sens bus parked on the interesection of Pat Quinn Way and Pacific Blvd near the arena. Not sure if this is the place every time, but that's where I saw it. By the time I was there (which was about 1.5 hrs before the puck drop), the bus is already empty and the players were already in the building.

Thanks for the heads up. I might drop by or call into the team store and see if they might know where they stop. 

11 hours ago, rattlestar said:

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum so apologizes if this is the wrong section to be posting. 

I'm looking to get an autograph from the away team at Rogers arena. From the research I've done online, people have said the away team bus normally parks beneath gate 7? Is this correct?

I have also heard people mention gate 9 as well? Does anyone know what time the away team bus arrives for game day?

If there is any other recommendations on ways to get an autograph, I am all ears!

Thanks! 

I don't think many teams will disclose travel times, arrival times, or hotel information for the privacy and protection of the players.  If you try to wait for the team bus outside, you will most likely be ushered away by security.

Your best bet is to contact team services and request an autograph of your player of choice.  They will most likely mail you an autographed team headshot of that player.  Some teams will charge for the pic and autograph, some teams wont.

Yeah, I don't plan to search down their hotel or anything. I'm planning to really get to Roger's arena around 3 if puck drop is at 7 pm. See if I get lucky and manage to get an autograph when the bus arrives. I think they all enter at gate 9 but I haven't had anyone confirm yet. 

Archived