The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Value Of] Jannik Hansen

2 hours ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

I understand how unrealistic it would be to re-acquire a player from a team we just traded him to less than 9 months ago (for less value). But but Jannik Hansen has been a healthy scratch for the last 3 games in SJ.  Him and DeBoer do not seem to be on the same page with each other.  I personally would love to see if there was a way we could get back the honey badger.  He's only got a year left on his cap and I think he would look good in greens fast paced system. 

What would it cost to get him back in a canucks uniform?

What would you be willing to give up?

Vanek+ Subban?

Gagner + Gaunce?

I love Hansen.  I would bring him back in a heart beat.  It would just make the SJ GM look terrible if he took an offer from the Canucks that didn't at least include Goldobin.

Dorsett Sutter Hansen would be a sweet checking line.  Granlund our sneaky best forward could move his way back up to a more offensive role playing with Vanek/Gagner/Burmistrov

I am not sure what it would take.  If Gaunce is ready to take the next step then I am not sure where he fits.  I would really like to see Jake with the Sedins for a year or two.

If you can package Hutton/Baertschi and a 2nd for something awesome and then turnaround and get Hansen back I would give you GM of the year.

5 minutes ago, CaptainLinden16 said:

I love Hansen.  I would bring him back in a heart beat.  It would just make the SJ GM look terrible if he took an offer from the Canucks that didn't at least include Goldobin.

Yay, Thats where it becomes unrealistic. That trade already looks bad enough. Moving him back for less value would be just rubbing salt in the wound. 

Just now, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Yay, Thats where it becomes unrealistic. That trade already looks bad enough. Moving him back for less value would be just rubbing salt in the wound. 

He keeps getting scratched there is a remote possibility that he gets waived.  I would be on that like cheetah.  Save our assets for Ekman-Larsson!

15 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

I figure it would have to be less than Goldy anyways since you aren't buying as many years under contract as there were when we first moved him. I wouldn't give up anything juicy for him though, I'd prefer we held onto our goodies and the pieces I'd be fine parting with probably wouldn't interest SJ.

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

I don't see the point. Unfortunately we have Loui playing in Hansen's spot and Gagner getting paid Hansen money to do absolutely nothing. We are basically spending 9 mill currently on 2 vet players to do what Hansen is able to do more effectively.

Touche

Archived