The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Nucks @ kings

combover

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

some poor Kings fan was getting hassled a bit. thought you might have some advice for him on how to survive CDC :lol:

Have a good sense of humour no matter how good or bad your primary team is.  I have a leg up on most though since the Canucks have been my second favourite team for the last 30 years or so.

7 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Have a good sense of humour no matter how good or bad your primary team is.  I have a leg up on most though since the Canucks have been my second favourite team for the last 30 years or so.

what the heck is going on in Buffalo this year though? I didn't think they'd be near the bottom. 

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

what the heck is going on in Buffalo this year though? I didn't think they'd be near the bottom. 

Good question.  Nobody really has a good answer.  They just suck again this year.  The culture of losing has settled in and is refusing to go away.  Botterill and Housley have their work cut out for them with this team.

Even Eichel is on a mini slump right now (only 3 points in the last 7-8 games). 

9 minutes ago, Jayinblack said:

So you get to laugh too when Wings fans whine about having the odd late game.   ::D

Yeah those poor sons of bitches lol. Can't say the same about leaf fans seeing as they are often scheduled to play at 4pm Pacific time when on western road trips.

23 hours ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

...this isn't going to be pretty...the Killer B's with a 3 goal effort but our PP get's burned for 2 shortie's and the Vanek line goes minus 4...leaving us at....6-3 them...

Vanek sure was garbage eh.

Guess you'll be in hiding mode until we lose another game. Cya in the GDT/PGT after the next loss.

4th on our team in points... making only 2 million against the cap...

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

No fair!  Fans, with a team in their city, should not be allowed to have a secondary team to cheer for.  B)

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

No fair!  Fans, with a team in their city, should not be allowed to have a secondary team to cheer for.  B)

there's about 10,000 blackhawks sweaters here that would have to be put on the heap if thats the case 

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

You got to me a few decades too late with that rebuttal.  I started watching NHL hockey in 1980 and when I learned that the Canucks came in the same year as the Sabres, I started to cheer for them as well.  To top it off, as a child I actually liked the God-awful ugly 78-85 jerseys.

51 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

You got to me a few decades too late with that rebuttal.  I started watching NHL hockey in 1980 and when I learned that the Canucks came in the same year as the Sabres, I started to cheer for them as well.  To top it off, as a child I actually liked the God-awful ugly 78-85 jerseys.

Any fan who hates the Leafs is liked by .Alf.

• -SN- locked this topic

Archived