The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2018 Canucks Superskills

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Gudbranson's shot (103.4 mph) was faster than the best time at the NHL All-Star Skills Competition where Ovechkin was the winner (101.3 mph). Virtanen (13.47 seconds) also came close to being faster than McDavid (13.45 seconds).

Do we rememeber what Braydon Point got? wasn't it like 13 something too? or did it go below around 12?

Jake did it with a cape on too. I would imagine that might slow you down a tad too. Probably beats mcdavids record easy without the parachute on his back lol.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Gudbranson's shot (103.4 mph) was faster than the best time at the NHL All-Star Skills Competition where Ovechkin was the winner (101.3 mph). Virtanen (13.47 seconds) also came close to being faster than McDavid (13.45 seconds).

Hey!  Thanks.  Those are two very exciting results.  I guess with Guddy playing so many hard dzone and PK minutes, we rarely see him shoot.  No wonder Jake can hit so hard.  That speed, and 215 is a freaking wrecking ball. 

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Did anyone else come close to Gudbranson? Who was in second?

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Youngsters, aka Team White won the Breakaway Relay and the overall Superskills competition.

Any word on best shootout goal or puck control? I'm guessing baer won on the shootout unless someone else did something nuts.

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Youngsters, aka Team White won the Breakaway Relay and the overall Superskills competition.

I didn't realize that was based on teams. makes sense now.  I picked Goldie does that count as a vote for the team white? :D 

If so I'm 4/4 lol until the rest is confirmed.  

Archived