The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Team Canada Loses Another Gold Medal In Hockey To Team USA!

2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

I know.  You guys keep pointing it out.  Also, you forgot to add football. ;)

And lacrosse.

BC sees boat loads of American tourists. Whistler is packed with Americans in the winter. Victoria and Vancouver take the hoards of stupid question asking, dimwhits in the summer.

Just now, luckylager said:

And lacrosse.

BC sees boat loads of American tourists. Whistler is packed with Americans in the winter. Victoria and Vancouver take the hoards of stupid question asking, dimwhits in the summer.

Pretty sure we both stole lacrosse from Native Americans and First Nations.

Why would people head to BC for winter?  I'd think it would be cheaper to head to somewhere warmer.

26 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Pretty sure we both stole lacrosse from Native Americans and First Nations.

Why would people head to BC for winter?  I'd think it would be cheaper to head to somewhere warmer.

Whistler is a playground. Hundreds of runs, easy access to the back/slack country with one lift ticket.

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:26 AM, SabreFan1 said:

Team USA beat Team Canada for the gold medal in sled hockey at the Paralympics in PyeongChang.

https://www.nbcolympics.com/news/what-you-missed-last-night-paralympics-usa-defeats-canada-third-consecutive-sled-hockey-gold

32119poster.gif

I love that eagle with the star spangled wings! Awesome! It would be better if it's wingtips ended in rifle barrels though. AMERICA! &^@# YA!

On 3/18/2018 at 9:19 AM, Ghostsof1915 said:

Just think what the rest of the world feels when we hear the masses chanting "USA! USA! USA!" 

And at inappropriate times. 

Some Canadians are in there chanting along with them. The only difference is we're saying "You ass eh!" Not a Trump reference.

Archived