The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SIM] RGMG 5.0

Baer.

I literally don't know what is going on. I make a deal and they talk to other person say it's unfair and I have to add to trade. Then it's not enough. Then I negotiate a new deal and they talk to the other person and say they need to get more. Sounds like coaching to me. Gm sends in deal this morning still not posted than I get a message saying he's talking to them about deal. LET IT HAPPEN. 

1 hour ago, Spoderman said:

To Pittsburgh:
Esa Lindell
Ian McCoshen
Jimmy Vesey
Ryan Callahan
Boris Katchouk
2018 Tampa Bay 2nd

To Tampa Bay:
John Carlson

It's a lot, but in 4.0:

Lindell...bust

McCoshen...bust

Vesey...bounced between being a 2nd liner and a 4th liner

Callahan...bad

Katchouk...bust

Obviously this isn't 4.0, but I don't think its as bad as trading 2 2nds for 2 1sts. 

@SliteriousBlackbeard

I think most people will come to understand the deal or can rationalize some parts of it but that's still a HUGE assumption to assume next's year draft will contain much "lower-rated" prospects in the first round that won't be as good in comparison to the "higher-rated" prospects in the second round this year.  I think that's why you made the deal??

It probably doesn't help that, even if you needed to rebuild, you've scorched the earth of any decent players to build around and nobody really knows what your plan is with just a bunch of picks, scattered around various years.

I have no idea what your vetoed trade was but I have to imagine it made even less sense than the two firsts for two seconds.

4 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

@SliteriousBlackbeard

I think most people will come to understand the deal or can rationalize some parts of it but that's still a HUGE assumption to assume next's year draft will contain much "lower-rated" prospects in the first round that won't be as good in comparison to the "higher-rated" prospects in the second round this year.  I think that's why you made the deal??

It probably doesn't help that, even if you needed to rebuild, you've scorched the earth of any decent players to build around and nobody really knows what your plan is with just a bunch of picks, scattered around various years.

I have no idea what your vetoed trade was but I have to imagine it made even less sense than the two firsts for two seconds.

To Carolina:

Sam Bennett

Brent Seabrook (80% retained rest of contract)

Andrei Svetlakov

Gustav Forsling

To Dallas:

Nolan Patrick

Alex Nedeljkovic

Jason Demers

2021 3rd

Carolina was told by moderators that he needed more. When I gave more they said not enough ( first round picks) Then I tried to give wayy more added more prospects  and it was not approved. 

9 minutes ago, SliteriousBlackbeard said:

To Carolina:

Sam Bennett

Brent Seabrook (80% retained rest of contract)

Andrei Svetlakov

Gustav Forsling

To Dallas:

Nolan Patrick

Alex Nedeljkovic

Jason Demers

2021 3rd

Carolina was told by moderators that he needed more. When I gave more they said not enough ( first round picks) Then I tried to give wayy more added more prospects  and it was not approved. 

It wasnt about “more” it was about retaining to many contracts (ie. Zaitsevs contract and Seabrooks) that made the trade questionable to the mods. 

1 minute ago, Zach Parise said:

It wasnt about “more” it was about retaining to many contracts (ie. Zaitsevs contract and Seabrooks) that made the trade questionable to the mods. 

I voted to veto because it’s absolute trade rape. 

21 minutes ago, Tylez said:

Gunna bow out of this league. Just seems to have no structure and all over the place. 

Good luck to you all. Wanted to give it a chance. Did and just not for me a 2nd time around

Its pretty much the same rules of RGMG 4.0 

same structure and everything 

Archived