2018 New Jersey 1st

2019 Carolina 1st

2019 Nashville 2nd 

Dimytro Timashov 

@Baer.

Vetoed.

Just now, morrissex95 said:

I don't get why the trade was vetoed.

Jones and Guryanov are valuable parts of my future and I stated I was only willing to move them if someone was willing to pay a premium 

Not your fault taking candy from a baby. League has to have a standard though when it comes to trades.

Tbh, both deserve the sack.

In what world does trying to trade the likes of Guryanov and Jones, and then openly shopping all of Fiala, Neiderreiter, and Zibanejad, not go against building for the future?  Trading one or two young guys to recuperate assets because the cupboard is bare or to meet some specific team needs?  Sure, it's plausible.  But this approach is ridiculous.   Like, are you trying to compete for 2028/29 finally?

And then you the other who starts off with Hischier/Kucherov/bunch of other young players and prospects, scorches the earth for picks...just to turn around and mass trade picks for prospects (who will likely amount to being low-end 1st liners in the absolute best scenario) when he could have just asked for prospects in the first place.

You both wanna rebuild, go for it.  But then take a look at what Boston is doing or what Arizona had started OR even some of the things I've done with my roster.  Don't just fetishize picks.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

In what world does trying to trade the likes of Guryanov and Jones, and then openly shopping all of Fiala, Neiderreiter, and Zibanejad, not go against building for the future?  Trading one or two young guys to recuperate assets because the cupboard is bare or to meet some specific team needs?  Sure, it's plausible.  But this approach is ridiculous.   Like, are you trying to compete for 2028/29 finally?

And then you the other who starts off with Hischier/Kucherov/bunch of other young players and prospects, scorches the earth for picks...just to turn around and mass trade picks for prospects (who will likely amount to being low-end 1st liners in the absolute best scenario) when he could have just asked for prospects in the first place.

You both wanna rebuild, go for it.  But then take a look at what Boston is doing or what Arizona had started OR even some of the things I've done with my roster.  Don't just fetishize picks.

You have your way. I have mine. Ones no better than the other (you may beg to differ). Let it play out. 

4 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Back off bro.

I have a strategy. 

Dallas looks like he probably doesn't. 

I do not need to justify my strategy for you. 

What I'm doing is accumulate assets so I can rebuild my core in the offseason. I'm shopping Fiala, Niederreiter and Zibanejad but I haven't traded any of them yet. I'm allowed to shop whoever I want and I don't need to justify that for you so just back off and worry about your own team. 

PS Fiala has only put up 2 points this year. Did you know that? If you did you'd understand why I'm looking for better players

Just now, morrissex95 said:

Back off bro.

I have a strategy. 

Dallas looks like he probably doesn't. 

I do not need to justify my strategy for you. 

What I'm doing is accumulate assets so I can rebuild my core in the offseason. I'm shopping Fiala, Niederreiter and Zibanejad but I haven't traded any of them yet. I'm allowed to shop whoever I want and I don't need to justify that for you so just back off and worry about your own team. 

Thanks! Lol

1 minute ago, SliteriousBlackbeard said:

Thanks! Lol

I hope I didn't offend you by saying it looks like you don't have a strategy but I do and I think I've done a damn good job rebuilding this team by getting quite a few assets for Carlsson and Keith. 

I literally cannot believe he said "maybe you should look at some of the thing I've done with my team" likes he's some kind of &^@#ing expert or something. Totally uncalled for and ridiculous

9 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I only have one more trade than I will be done for the season. Maybe deadline. 

3 minutes ago, morrissex95 said:

I hope I didn't offend you by saying it looks like you don't have a strategy but I do and I think I've done a damn good job rebuilding this team by getting quite a few assets for Carlsson and Keith. 

I literally cannot believe he said "maybe you should look at some of the thing I've done with my team" likes he's some kind of &^@#ing expert or something. Totally uncalled for and ridiculous

Hey hey watch your language mister. Its obviously not making sense for one team and honestly why would Dallas do this trade ? 

2 1st and Nutivaara for guryanov not even proven yet and max jones who might not be in NHL at all. 

IMO this trade is vetoed due to straight fleecing!

1 minute ago, Zach Parise said:

Hey hey watch your language mister. Its obviously not making sense for one team and honestly why would Dallas do this trade ? 

2 1st and Nutivaara for guryanov not even proven yet and max jones who might not be in NHL at all. 

IMO this trade is vetoed due to straight fleecing!

1st round plus prospect for each of guryanov and Jones... does that sounds fine?

Archived