The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (C2) Winnipeg Jets vs. (C3) Minnesota Wild | Jets win series 4-1

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2018 at 11:30 PM

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I just checked the stats.... on paper Minni has some size too but damm they sure don't look like it 

Size means nothing if you refuse to use it. I'll take guys like Biega/Rypien over a Shawn Matthias anyday 

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

nice mix of both, Ehlers isn't going to crush anyone. They are so confident right now its scary. I wasn't all that thrilled for the post season but I'm really enjoying this. 

It's nice to have 4 really talented lines too, Wild aren't nearly that deep. Jets are fun to watch though. They are bullying the Wild with their size and speed. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I just checked the stats.... on paper Minni has some size too but damm they sure don't look like it 

The jets are probably the biggest team in the playoffs but all that skill to match the toughness. If they can go on a run, the jets are what the blues should have been when the media talked playoff toughness

4 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

The jets are probably the biggest team in the playoffs but all that skill to match the toughness. If they can go on a run, the jets are what the blues should have been when the media talked playoff toughness

yah thats a good comparison. 

The Wild bench can't wait to get out of there :lol:

Archived