The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:17 AM, Primal Optimist said:

the five teams below me right now...yeah you: (*and yes i am fully aware i suck..this is tongue in cheek of course...my new goal is to be better than the 2nd western wildcard team) :gocan:

somewhat explicit, nsfw

Reveal hidden contents

They say its the thought that counts PO...  

Pre deadline report > Rumours are that the Oilers are looking for some good prospects at the deadline. Will ask play off bound veterans if they want to move to competitive teams?

We're, strangely enough particularly strong at guys who play both centre & wing on top play off bound teams said GM Canuck Surfer. 

Salary no issue whatsoever! Anything to make a deal...

RUMOUR: Numerous teams have contacted Vegas headquarters regarding F Alex Killorn. With the amount of attention he's been getting, reports suggest the new Vegas management team will be committing resources to potentially finalizing a deal with him first. This may be the first of many dominos to fall between now and the trade deadline...

• Cheers 1

IR ACTIVATION:

pittsburghs-justin-schultz-skates-during-a-pittsburgh-pengui.jpeg

small.png  Columbus activates Justin Schultz off IR, Schultz has begun practicing with the team after his 3 month medical layoff.

Several teams have been calling about acquiring Schultz but none of the offers have been worth close consideration. 

CBJ GM Rush17 was estatic about Schultz returning. "He told the media today Schultz has been an important member of our team and we could really use his leadership in our young dressing room. The players are estatic to have Justin back into the fold."

Trade market:

small.png  Keith Kinkaid (1 yr - 800k)

small.png  Bryan Rust (2 yr - 2.66m)

small.png  Matt Martin (4 yr - 925k for 2 seasons)

small.png  Justin Schultz (3 yr - 4m)

Edited by Rush17

This is just a warning in advance - I am taking a family vacation from Feb 25 - Mar 7, so normally we start to process draft pick ELC's right after the deadline, but they will be a little delayed start this year.

I will remind everyone closer to :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Squeak said:

This is just a warning in advance - I am taking a family vacation from Feb 25 - Mar 7, so normally we start to process draft pick ELC's right after the deadline, but they will be a little delayed start this year.

How dare you sir! Just where do your priorities lie anyway?! :angry:

:P Have fun, hopefully you're headed somewhere warm and sunny!

1 minute ago, aGENT said:

:wub: Maui.

Been too long since I've been... :( You been before? Where are you staying? I highly recommend visiting the goat dairy (http://www.surfinggoatdairy.com/), particularly the chocolates they make.

And if you're staying in/going by Kihei, http://kiheicaffe.com/ for breakfast!

This will be our third time there.

We went as just a couple, then with the one kid, and now with the two kids.

We stayed in Ka'anapali both times previous but down to Kihei for this one

Just now, Squeak said:

This will be our third time there.

We went as just a couple, then with the one kid, and now with the two kids.

We stayed in Ka'anapali both times previous but down to Kihei for this one

Nice! Ka'anapali is 'pretty' (it's Hawaii after all) and all but it seemed very 'Beverly Hills on an island' IMO :lol: We much preferred the more 'real' and laid back Kihei personally  (and it's arguably nicer beaches)... I mean you can hang out in hotels and malls anywhere, right? There's better things to do in Hawaii!

Kihei is fair bit more hot though, so be prepared for that. 

Our favourite though was probably the house we rented on acre in Hanna. So quiet and pretty :wub:

1 hour ago, Squeak said:

boom, hope its a great vacay! Going to Cabo in April for a long awaited trip..my first out of country vacation since i retired. i hope i remember how to solemnly swear to be up to no good. 

Rangers Wrap Up:

While the team insists they are doing the work to re-sign talented Kyle Okposo, there have been calls from some teams looking for potential playoff help. "Nothing is off the table, but if we move out such a great guy on the ice and in the room as Kyle Okposo, it will certainly be for young talented NHL players, so while you never know, if i was a betting man I would put money on Kyle being here next year, and many more after that". ~GM P.O. was quick to say.