The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

On 6/8/2019 at 12:19 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

ELC SIGNINGS: The Arizona Coyotes have signed the following Draft Picks to Entry Level Contracts:.

Jesper Boqvist: 3 years, $ 2.55 million dollar contract ( $ 850,000.00 per season ).

Markus Davidsson: 3 years, $ 2.55 million dollar contract ( $ 850,000.00 per season ).

Lukas Elvenes: 3 years, $ 2.55 million dollar contract ( $ 850,000.00 per season ).

Max Gildon: 3 years, $ 2.4 million dollar contract ( $ 800,000.00 per season ).

Filip Westerlund: 3 years, $ 2.1 million dollar contract ( $ 700,000.00 per season ).

Callum Booth: 3 years, $ 1.8 million dollar contract ( $ 600,000.00 per season ).

Ecstatic to get all of these players locked up - Elvenes and Boqvist are in a position to push for NHL jobs next season. Davidsson will spend another year in the SHL but has taken fantastic strides.

Gildon and Westerlund might be 1-2 years away but both are trending in the right direction. Although Booth spent most of last season in the ECHL, we feel he will be a full-time AHL goalie next season and could take the needed steps in development.

SIGNING: The Nashville Predators have signed 2017 draft pick Erik Brannstrom to a three-year entry-level deal.

NSH.png.6faabec80781ce98736d6494e36b4ed8.pngErik Brannstrom : 3 years, $ 3.3 million dollar contract ($900,000 per season plus $200,000 per season in bonuses)

• Upvote 2

I will probably keep the 3rd overall pick (and most likely select Byram FYI) but am all ears to hear any offers someone might have for it (I'd like to remain in the top 12 ideally but not firm on that)

What I am firm on is that if you're interested please send an offer and not "what do you want for it?"

Thank you for reading.

(Jamie Benn may also be available so if that's something you might be into get in touch!) 

1 hour ago, OurTimeToShine said:

With the end to our season I will be stepping down from the Florida Panthers. 

Wanted to put forward one last run in Florida and we really left it all out on the ice so proud of the team I was able to put together to compete so well the past 7 seasons.

Feel like I have accomplished all that I can in my time in Florida. And hope to be back in the league down the road with a new challenge.

Cheers to da.moose, Mike, c2x, TM, squeak, bomba, PO, jax, lethunder, arby and everyone else who has made the this league such a blast the last 10 years.

Thank you all and cheers fellas! 

I’m Devastated 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, OurTimeToShine said:

Great performance by Pietrangelo and the Blues, well deserved @Master Mind

Congratulations on bringing a cup to Vancouver!

Wow, what a series indeed! I thought you had me for sure, but Pietrangelo came up huge. Final score of 75-73, tough to get a closer series than that.

But please don't leave because of me!

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Wow, what a series indeed! I thought you had me for sure, but Pietrangelo came up huge. Final score of 75-73, tough to get a closer series than that.

But please don't leave because of me!

Well deserved bud! That was an awesome nail bitter! Loved the intensity down the stretch.

Definitely not! Was planning to either way! Wanted to take one last run with Florida.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

https://www.nhl.com/news/jay-bouwmeester-gets-stanley-cup-after-pietrangelo-following-blues-victory/c-307824008

Congrats to  Jay Bouwmeester , Brayden Schenn and the St.Louis Blues for winning the Stanley Cup ! :):towel:

https://www.nhl.com/video/blues-win-the-stanley-cup/t-277350912/c-68447203

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, OurTimeToShine said:

Wanted to put forward one last run in Florida and we really left it all out on the ice so proud of the team I was able to put together to compete so well the past 7 seasons.

Feel like I have accomplished all that I can in my time in Florida. And hope to be back in the league down the road with a new challenge.

Cheers to da.moose, Mike, c2x, TM, squeak, bomba, PO, jax, lethunder, arby and everyone else who has made the this league such a blast the last 10 years.

OTTS you'll definitely be missed man! League won't quite be the same without you and I hope to see you back someday in the not too distant future! :goat:

3 hours ago, OurTimeToShine said:

Damn that sucks to see ya go @OurTimeToShine ! Hope you get the itch to come back sooner rather than later!

5 hours ago, OurTimeToShine said:

source.gif

• Cheers 1