The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

5 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Hey guys , this is Buddha's hand. I would like to apologise to all here especially The Minister and Canuck2extreme for disapearing with out a word. I will not bore you with my story except to say it started when my mum who I was extremely close to died, my relationship slowly started to die and now I have not seen the person I love the most, my son, in 9 months. My life is slowly coming good again. I regret that I did not keep in contact, however events kept me from doing so. I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

real life and family is what allways matters.  hope all is slowly going better for you .

nice to see ya back mate .... greets from germany 

3 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

real life and family is what allways matters.  hope all is slowly going better for you .

nice to see ya back mate .... greets from germany 

Thanks brother. I really did miss my friends on this place. I consider some people on this forum family and you are one of them. I will PM soon.

On 2018-09-02 at 3:53 PM, Ilunga said:

Hey guys , this is Buddha's hand. I would like to apologise to all here especially The Minister and Canuck2extreme for disapearing with out a word. I will not bore you with my story except to say it started when my mum who I was extremely close to died, my relationship slowly started to die and now I have not seen the person I love the most, my son, in 9 months. My life is slowly coming good again. I regret that I did not keep in contact, however events kept me from doing so. I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

100% pleased to know your are alright, and on a positive foot. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. You been missed.

On 2018-09-02 at 5:53 PM, Ilunga said:

Was wondering what happened. 

So sorry for the loss of your mother. My mother and I are incredibly close and I would be heartbroken and dead inside if/when I lose her.

As for your son, even more sympathy. Have a 2 year old daughter and I couldn’t imagine going a day without talking to her or seeing her.

Take care.

7 minutes ago, greensman said:

100% pleased to know your are alright, and on a positive foot. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. You been missed.

Thanks my friend. The support of my friends has been unbelievable. One tries to be a good person, be a positive influence in everyone's lives however one never gives to receive. So to get the respect back is humbling and I never take it for granted.

Just now, Monty said:

Was wondering what happened. 

So sorry for the loss of your mother. My mother and I are incredibly close and I would be heartbroken and dead inside if/when I lose her.

As for your son, even more sympathy. Have a 2 year old daughter and I couldn’t imagine going a day without talking to her or seeing her.

Take care.

Thanks Monty. My online friends are like my friends back home, the best people in the world. I have no enemies but I hope what happened to me never happens to anyone.

SIGNING: The Edmonton Oilers have signed 2018 draft pick Axel Jonsson-Fjallby to a three-year entry-level contract.

EDM.png.8b11f53217c230ebb6a60d3cd75a424b.pngAxel Jonsson-Fjallby : 3 years, $2.58 million dollar contract ( $ 800,000.00 per season in base salary plus $60,000 per season in bonuses (for hair products)).

On 9/1/2018 at 2:22 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed defenseman Dean Kukan to a one year deal.

pho.png Dean Kukan: 1 year, $ 800 thousand dollar contract ( $ 800,000.00 per season ).

Excited that Kukan has decided to return to Arizona for another season despite being a UFA

We were surprised to learn that he had zero other offers and were happy to offer him a shot as our 7/8 defenceman.

On 2018-09-02 at 12:37 AM, Canuck Surfer said:

My pre-season vote for exec of the year goes to the GM of the Colorado Eagles;

Jonathon Dahlen, Martin Necas, Filip Chytyl

Joel Farabee Jacob Forbacka Karlsson Morgan Frost

Zach Sensyshyn

That's a mind blowing top two lines in the minors!  :wacko: 

And what is the top 4 on D among;

Dante Fabbro, Quinn Hughes, Nikita Tryamkin, Jacob Zboryl, Ty Smith & K'Andre Miller

No McDavid in there, but Holy Crap batman! 

(Well Done!)

Not quite what we're projecting to be on the Eagles either. Notably we expect Necas to be seriously pushing for a spot on the Avs this year and unavailable to the Eagles. And a few of those guys you listed will be back in Junior, college etc but a pre-preseason forecast of the following still looks pretty good in our opinion:

Dahlen, Frost, Chytil

Mascherin, Robertson, Senyshyn

Harkins, JFK, Bittner

Smith, DeLeo, Kosmachuck

And you forgot to mention our 'Triple H' goalie depth of Hart, Hammond and Halverson ::D

[Waivers] The Ottawa Senators would like to place Paul Martin on waivers with the intention of assigning him to the minors.

[Waivers] The Ottawa Senators would like to place Dominic Moore on waivers with the intention of assigning him to the minors.

*I am aware waivers are not required in the off-season.

On 2018-09-05 at 6:37 PM, winterhawks said:

[Waivers] The Ottawa Senators would like to place Paul Martin on waivers with the intention of assigning him to the minors.

[Waivers] The Ottawa Senators would like to place Dominic Moore on waivers with the intention of assigning him to the minors.

*I am aware waivers are not required in the off-season.

Both players cleared waivers

Excitement is back in the CDCGML as we are about 4 days away from on ice sessions at most of our teams camps..some are already underway with meet and greets, weigh in's and medicals taking place this morning. 

I know we are anxiously waiting to hear from almost all our UFA offers from the start of free agency but have some optimistic news from one agent that we can't wait to share with the league. Can't help but think this must be the week we get some deals done, but I have thought that before as well. 

Good luck to all in the coming season and lets shake hands now and go back to our corners..come out ready to HIT THE ICE.

Image result for hit the ice

Archived