The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

Our updated interim, training camp roster (we'll have to waive/re-assign/trade at least one F or D depending on who survives camp, which kids make it etc to get to 23 man roster):

2hz7chs.jpgAvalanche Roster:

Forwards:

Barzal, Monahan, Brown

Helm, Necas, Nyquist

Bratt, Granlund, Pominville

Richardson, Beagle, Brouwer

Bailey, Dowd

Defence:

Chara, Demers

Moore, Sbisa

McQuaid, Bowey

Witkowski, Schenn

Goalies:

Vasilevskiy, Hutchinson

2s187ic.jpg Eagles Roster:

Forwards:

Chytil, Frost, Dahlen :wub:

Mascherin, Robertson, Senyshyn

Harkins, Forsbacka-Karlsson, Bittner

Smith, DeLeo, Kosmachuck

O'Brien

Defence:

Fabbro, Tryamkin

Pokka, Dougherty

Morin, Capobianco

Raddysh

Goalies:

Hart, Hammond, Halverson

12 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Our updated interim, training camp roster (we'll have to waive/re-assign/trade at least one F or D depending on who survives camp, which kids make it etc to get to 23 man roster):

2hz7chs.jpgAvalanche Roster:

Forwards:

Barzal, Monahan, Brown

Helm, Necas, Nyquist

Bratt, Granlund, Pominville

Richardson, Beagle, Brouwer

Bailey, Dowd

Defence:

Chara, Demers

Moore, Sbisa

McQuaid, Bowey

Witkowski, Schenn

Goalies:

Vasilevskiy, Hutchinson

2s187ic.jpg Eagles Roster:

Forwards:

Chytil, Frost, Dahlen :wub:

Mascherin, Robertson, Senyshyn

Harkins, Forsbacka-Karlsson, Bittner

Smith, DeLeo, Kosmachuck

O'Brien

Defence:

Fabbro, Tryamkin

Pokka, Dougherty

Morin, Capobianco

Raddysh

Goalies:

Hart, Hammond, Halverson

why do I sense Sbisa and Richardson will be waived lol ?

1 minute ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

why do I sense Sbisa and Richardson will be waived lol ?

I'd actually lean to Dowd/Schenn/Witkowski but we'll see how camps shake out around the league and how many of my kids make it IRL (and for more than a cup of coffee).

I'll be shocked if Sbisa doesn't land somewhere even if not NYI, and see regular minutes. And I'm pretty sure Richardson has the 4C slot in ARZ all but locked up on his IRL 2 year term  helping shelter all the talented young forwards they have. 

16 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The St.Louis Blues have signed forward Dominik Kahun to a three year deal.

stl.png Dominik Kahun: 3 years, $ 6.45 million dollar contract ( $ 2,150,000.00 per season ).

Thanks to Agent @Mike Vanderhoek for the rough Negotations. 

The Blues are pretty excited to welcome Dominik Kahun to the Organisation.

We had an eye on him since some Years but the Organisation was to shy to Draft him in 2015 .

Dominik is coming from a strong last Season,  including  the Olympic  Silver Medal with the German Team where he was an important Part of the Team. 

Further he´s allready 3 Time DEL Champion with Redbull Munich (2016,2017,2018) where he was one of the strongest Contributors , specially in the Post Season. 

Kahun  recorded 39 Goals and 111 Points in 157 Regular Season Games + 9 Goals and 38 Points in  49 Post Season Games in the DEL.

He also played 2 Season with the Sudbury Wolves of the OHL  where he recorded 22 Goals and 71 Points in 101 Regular Season Games + 2 Goals and 8 Points in 14 Post Season Games. So he has allready experience in North American Ice Rinks.

We tought he has developed well in Europe and its time to sign him. It was rough negotations but we hope he his worth this money ...sooner or later. 

4 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Very Minor detail, but Rob O'Gara's cap hit is 1.15 and when he was moved it changed to 1.25. Whenever you guys get around to it is all, no biggie. 

Edit: also Liam Foudy was a 2nd round pick in the most recent entry draft, not a 1st round pick as noted on my team sheet. Thanks

fixed, should have been a 1st!

thanks

Still a few Free Agents of name available and looking to wrap up talks in the very near future. Sadly multiple teams thus far have not presented any offers which is a head scratcher and something ownership will keep an eye on for sure.

Expect another " slew " of signings to come down later today, and again get your offers in or bump any pms as players will be wrapping up negotiations where they can.

As always, appreciate everyone's time here. Thanks

On 2018-09-15 at 3:59 PM, Monty said:

Zadorov, Hamhuis, Killorn, and Sobotka available. Announced in discord, thought it would be wise to do here as well.

Hamhuis has been getting traction and likely to be moved.

Nothing imminent on the other three.

With young defensemen in the pipeline (see below), I could look at trading one for a forward prospect (or even young established forward), if someone wants to beef up their defensive futures:

- Adam Boqvist

- Timothy Liljegren

- Josh Mahura

- Ryan Merkley

- Cal Foote

- Alexandre Carrier

The bolded two have received interest in the last little bit, and of the above are the most likely to be traded.

Boston Bruins

Training camp game roster sept 17

*lots of prospects still pushing*

Schwartz - Draisaitl - Tarsenko

Niederreiter - Stepan - Reinhart

Zykov? - Dvorak - Bjorkstrand

Aston-Reese - Sutter - Archibald 

Boucher?

Ristolainen - Lindholm

Hjalmarrson - Shattenkirk

Beaulieu - Weegar 

Oesterle